8. Residence

^Third person Pov^

)2.5 weeks later(

The Hashira gathered around the pitch black box covered with a black sheet in front of them, discussing the demon laid out inside of it. "What a poor soul. To be so kind, yet forcefully turned into such a horrible creature. How terrible.." A hefty male spoke out. "He's quite handsome for a demon, and all that generosity just adds to his charm." A loving woman said. "If I had anything to say, It'd be that his choice of clothing is stunningly beautiful. Pink isn't usually my color, but he pulls it off so nicely." The tall one spoke. 

Everyone spoke out and shared their opinions on the demon in front of them. All but 2 males who had completely different opinions on the matter.  A sudden silence enveloped the room, as everyone awaited the responses of the scarred beast, and the torch of the hottest flame. "...I despise him..he made me make a fool of myself in front of the master. Not only that, but he DARED, to lay HIS HAND, ON MY FA- !!" "Quiet down now, my friend. It might seem strangely out of character for me to say, but I believe that you made a fool of yourself on your own will! HaHaHa!" Rengoku let out a hearty laugh. "Shut it Kyojuro!" What he said was true.

He himself chose to go up in front of everyone and cause a racket. As well as making a delicious smelling, but massacre-like looking mess. If it hadn't been for him, Y/N wouldn't be in this box at this time. And a certain Hashira was becoming impatient while waiting to see the demon once more. Suddenly, the box shook around, and out came an overwhelming wave of cherry scented wine. The top of the box shot open, causing the sheet to be pulled off as well.

The Hashiras staggered and readied their blades as the, now, large demon rubbed his drunken head. "Oof! Damn! Whos eidia was it do put mhe in a pox this shmall." The demon spoke out while holding a bottle of cherry wine. Everyone let out a sigh of relief, coming to realize the demon was simply intoxicated. Rengoku let out a heart laugh once more and scooted a bit closer to the demon, resting on his knees. The demon rested his head against the box, blinking in a frog like manner. One eye after the other. The flame Hashira chuckled and gently grabbed the bottle out of the demons hands, earning a small groan in aggravation. The demon reached out its hand for the bottle as Rengoku placed it somewhere behind him. 

"You really shouldn't be drinking that way. Drink water instead!" He handed the demon a small cup of water. The demon grew flustered realizing who had been helping him, and nodded. He drank a few sips of the water before pouring the rest over his face. "Oh my! How reckless." Shinobu spoke. A few chuckles could be heard around the room as the demon sunk into the box. 

!First Person POV!

I handed my cup back to the sexy man in front of me. Our hands grazed, and if it weren't for the other Hashira being around, and not knowing his sexuality, I would have totally kissed him. I smirked a bit at my own thoughts and Rengoku placed the cup beside him as well. I sighed and looked around the room. It was dimly lit by sunlight the was being partially blocked by the red curtains covering the windows. The master was nowhere to be seen, though every Hashira was accounted for.

I looked over at Rengoku, and noticed a faint shade of red dusting across his face. His eyes had been half lidded over as he stared at me, his more intimidating side being blocked out by this sultry and sincere side. I blushed and turn my head towards the other side of the room, noticing the scarred man from before sitting behind a desk. "Ah...um..Im sorry about slapping you. But you were becoming a nuisance to me and everyone around you. Plus you were practically about to kill me, and attempted to tempt me with your flesh.....thinking back on it, my apology is something you do not deserve. But sti-" "JUST...be quiet. I dont care.." 

He interrupted. I shrugged and went back to looking at Rengoku, who had been lovingly staring at me. Um...i'll just assume that hes looking at me that way out of pure curiosity. "Alright! It is settled! I know who should take this demon into their care." Rengoku snapped, causing me to flinch...wait. THEIR CARE!? "WHAT!? I can take care of myself just fine! I don't need hel-!" "Why yes you do ignorant one! You must be monitored at all times in order to determine whether or not you are truly able to be trusted. Although your performance 2 weeks ago was a great display of just how trustworthy you are, we must still keep an eye out." Rengoku informed. 

I sighed and nodded my head. Rengoku raised his hand. "It will be me! I have taken a great interest in your ability! Not to mention you seem like  a great entertainer." Rengoku gave me a closed eyed smile. My eyes widen as I grow flustered."H-huh!? You cant just decide for me! Thats n-" "I can and I did! Now off we go then!" Before I could even think, rengoku had placed me all the way into my new box, placed the sheet over my head, and jumped out of a window which he had previously opened before carrying me. He did all this within 5 seconds. I yelled out in (fake) protest and hit Rengoku in the chest a little, my vision being covered by the sheet of course. 

"You are quite vulnerable this way my friend! I suggest you don't aggravate the flame Hashira!" Rengoku joked as we came to a stop. I sighed and hopped out of my box, getting into a fighting stance. "I didn't consent to this! You can't just take me like that!" My eyes widened as Rengoku stood tall and bold over me, chuckling in amusement with crossed arms while his shadow loomed above me. "There will be many more things that you will not consent to in the future, but they will be done for your own health and mental stability!" He spoke gleefully as he looked down at me. I sighed in defeat as he placed his hand atop my head, ruffling my hair as he walked past me. 

I became flustered and looked in his direction, becoming more curious to the location that I had been brought to. My heart beat increased as I looked at the place in front of me. A huge cave at the foot of a huge mountain was laid in front of me. My pupils grew huge as I got the immediate urge to explore with Rengoku. "You and I will be staying in this cave alone for the next year or so. When I have a mission, you will tag along. When I eat, we will eat together. When I explore, you will explore with me. And finally, when I bathe, we shall share the same bath at the same time!" He smile at me nonchalantly. My eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets and the thought of Rengoku and I bathing at the same time. 

Wait..theres no different intention! Its better to conserve water and bathe at the same time rather than going through multiple gallons of useful water per person. Plus, who doesn't like a bit of bathtime bonding with a (figuratively and physically) hot man who you've got a great attraction to!? Rengoku chuckled at my expression, seeming to swoon a bit before walking into the cave. I followed close behind, realizing that this will be the beginning of many fun~ and exciting adventures with Rengoku and I. Boy.....this is gonna be a long run..

^To be continued..^ ..1336 words..