Anger Grief and Surprise

A/N: You might have gotten a notification for a previous Void Primordial chapter, which I'll explain right now.

I changed the math for HP and Mana calculations when Izuku Level-Ups. I'm now adding 1% for Mana and 0.1% for HP. It may seem like too little, but in the grand scheme of things, 2% of 1 million is 10,000. Add that to one million and you get 1,010,000. Level-Up once and multiply the previous number by 1% to get 1,020,100, and so on and so forth.

Same thing with the HP thing. 0.1% of 200,000 is 200. Add that to 200,000 and you get 200,200. He Level-Ups once and I add 200.2 to 200,200 and so on.

I have the level up thing at 2 from now on. This is for levels 1-9. At 10-19, it adds four to every single stat. At 20-29 will be 6, and so on and so forth.

Example: Level-Ups once at level 3

Level: 3 -> 4

Strength: 6 -> 8 (+2)

Vitality: 6 -> 8 (+2)

Agility: 6 -> 8 (+2)

Intelligence: 6 -> 8 (+2)

Sense: 6 -> 8 (+2)

Now, say Izuku is at level 9 and Level-Ups once.

Level: 9 -> 10

Strength: 18 -> 22 (+4)

Vitality: 18 -> 22 (+4)

Agility: 18 -> 22 (+4)

Intelligence: 18 -> 22 (+4)

Sense: 18 -> 22 (+4)

Also, for the spendable skill points, or SSP as I like to call them, I made it so that, for every level gained, Izuku obtains 5 points.

Why am I doing math in this book, no clue. But eh, I need the practice, so why not, am I right?

TL;DR: I made it hard on myself by combining writing and math. In my friends words, "Ooga booga, caveman brain, I am big dumb, so I make easy thing hard. Why? ...Fudge my sanity, that's why."

Also, as of today, I am probably going to be rewriting the previous chapters, as I feel like their pacing is off. Don't worry, the plot and all are going to stay the same, it's only just a rewrite to fix pacing, fix details, and stuff like that. I'm not gonna be redoing the whole book. With that said, I might take a few months to edit the chapters, as I need to rewrite four or five of them. I'll still be posting chapters, hopefully every month or so. When this is all said and done, I hope to continue to have your support in this, as well as any suggestions when you think I should do a one-shot, or a plot idea.

I put "probably" because I am still not sure if I am going to fully implement it just yet. I still have to reread it and see if the rewrite would change the plot in any way. If it does, then I might not.

TL;DR: The notification would be for the previous chapters because of updates. Shjt is happening behind the scenes, so it's been taking a bit.

Anyway, let's ignore me, and get on with this chapter shall we?

Also, it's been... half(?) a year since I updated this story, but I'm here now.

Aredheil was... astonished, to say the least.

The beautiful onyx-black haired woman, named Momo Yaoyorozu, had more than twice the amount of Mana the Great Sage had when he was in his prime. The thought-to-be Demi-Human, who she knew as the Rabbit Hero Miruko, was low in Mana, but her sense for it was astonishing. Even with the creation of only a small droplet of water, her nose picked up on the Mana, scrunching in disgust and discomfort. But her amount of strength more than made up for it. Not to mention their magic and skill levels, which were jaw-dropping.