A Time Travellers' Party

Future Ramuel Freedom brought out a tiny bag, about a size of a matchbox, labeled "Breakfast".

"Wow, just how much can you put inside of these?" Adrian said

"About 15 servings of pancakes" Future Ramuel said

"We have 2 extra, Valeria and Jhoana from the Future wishes to stay there, because... matters" Future Adrian said

"Looks like there are 2 Socitians are watching us" Adrian said, looking at the 2 socitians watching them  "Looks like we have  now 15 members"

John then prepared 15 more Personal Blend from Valeria's Personal Blend Packs, which make the 2 watching socitians surprised, and Present Chloe prepared cookies for all.

Coffee from the Past, Cookies of the Present, and Pancakes of the Future, That is the only time seeing that.

They prepared 2 breakfast meals for the 2 socitians that are watching them. They are pretty happy about it.

The 2 Socitians then went back to their workspace, which is beside Adrian's Workspace.

"Let's eat!" Adrian said.

--An hour later--

Future Huey said "This day is great! Maybe Living 91 years back is... peaceful..."

"And living 70 years in the future sure is facinating!" John said.

"Well do you all want some games?" Adrian then opened a box full of board games.

"Sure! I wonder games in 2020 is..." Hermia said

"Ah yes, my favorite... Game of the Generals, Huey, can we play?" Future Adrian said to Future Huey

"Sure! Why not? I'll be red!" Future Huey said to Future Adrian

David, Hermia, Jhoana, and Eliza chose Scrabble, Future Huey and Future Adrian chose Game of the Generals, and Present Chloe and Future Chloe chose Chess. The others spectate for now.

--One and a half Hour later--

The scrabble match is a win for Eliza, even at 15 years old she's still beats David, Hermia, and Jhoana.

Present Chloe wins at Chess, she beat her future self with a checkmate

Future Huey captures Future Adrian's flag in Game of the Generals, maybe thats why the Liberation of the Society is a success...

After them, Present Adrian and Present Huey plays Chess. John, Ramuel, and Valeria plays Scrabble. The others spectate them.

About 11:00am, Present Adrian wins at Chess, and John won the Scrabble Match.

Everyone is happy, but its time for the Future Visitors to go back to 2111.

"Thank you Adrian! I enjoyed the time in 2020, and maybe We'll come back soon." Future Huey said, and then board the train.

"It was a great time here, I hope this will happen again" Future Adrian said

"It was so nice here, maybe we'll meet each other again" Future Chloe then Hugs her past self

The Future Visitors went back to the train and went back to 2111. John, Hermia, and David decided to go back to 1950 at 4:00 in the afternoon.

The clock strikes 12, and Hermia, David, and Adrian went to the Canteen to eat lunch. The others eat on Adrian's room.