Chapter 1

"Sucrose, did you get the stuff for the research?" Asked Albedo, "Yes, Mister Albedo!" Replied Sucrose, "That's 'Albedo' to you, Sucrose."

"Sorry, I just feel uncomfortable with just saying your name..." Sucrose replied

"Alright, Its okay, The stuff?"

"Here, I also plucked these for you..."

"An sweet flower? Thank you."

"Your welcome, Mister Albedo! Hehe..."

They studied about the stuff for their research for a few hours...

------------------------ 3 Hours -----------------------

"Phew! Finnaly, I've only got a few information about this..." Said Sucrose,
"I'm sure we will learn more about it with you by my side, Sucrose." Replied Albedo.

"Tha-Thank you..!" Sucrose said in a happy tone, "time to go home now!" She continued, "La, La, La, La, La..." Sucrose happily walking, "you're in a good mood, Sucrose. What happened?" Asked Albedo, "Oh! That's because you complimented me!" She replied.

"You know, Mister Albedo, Your like more than an instructor to me...your like my best friend!" Said Sucrose, "Is that so?" Replied Albedo,'Sucrose, why did you say that! Your embarrassing!' Thought Sucrose, she tried to keep a smile on but Albedo noticed.

"Something wrong?" Asked Albedo, he stopped walking to to talk to Sucrose, "h-huh? Oh, nothing, ehe." Replied Sucrose, she stopped too, "Did you just act like Venti?"

--------AHAHAHA author here technical diff's..----------------

"Hu-huh? Oh, nothing..." Replied Sucrose, "Okay, because it seems like you thinking of something. "

'Oh Sucrose, what would I do without you.' Albedo thought, "you make my heart happy Sucrose, you know that?" Albedo said, "h-huh?" Replied Sucrose, "Come on, Let's go."Albedo said.

After a few hours they finnaly arrived at the bridge of the City, finnaly gone from Dragonspine.

"It was cold as ice there, good thing we were not noticed by dangerous lawachurl, and ruin graders." Said Albedo while walking Sucrose to her room, It was already night time and both people were tired, "Yes..." Replied Sucrose, "I'm sleepy, Are we almost there?" She continued, Sucrose keep falling asleep and waking up while walking, the nearest room is Albedo's.

(What do you think will happen ;D)

"Why did we stop here, Mister Albedo?" Asked Sucrose, "Is this my room? Finally..." She continued, she suddenly fell asleep, In Albedo's arms.

(Ooooo~)

End of Chapter 1 :)