Chapter 5 - Butterflies

"Help!" Shouted Sucrose, she kept her self floating, Albedo broke a branch from a bush, he managed to get a long one, "Oh no...Klee is at fault..." Klee cried, "Help me, Klee!" Shouted Albedo to her, "Okay!" She responded, they both tried to pull Sucrose out by a long stick.

"Grab it!" Albedo shouted, Sucrose managed to get it, finnaly, she got out of the water.

"Im so sorry! I caused lots of trouble, a-and it was my fault, you were supposed to- to rest b-but I just gave you m-more w-work.." Sucrose said, "Im so sorry! I reall--" Albedo hugged her all of a sudden, "No, none of those matter, atleast I helped you this time. You never bother me, Sucrose." He said, "Can Klee also hug miss Sucrose? Klee is at fault too..." Klee said, She did not wait for Albedo's response, Klee hugged Sucrose too.

"Klee is sorry..." said Klee, "hehe, Its okay Klee!" Sucrose replied, she giggled. "But...Im still sorry, mister Albedo" said Sucrose with her face down, "none of those matter, as long as your safe. Im just worried about your safety, Sucrose." Albedo replied, Sucrose blushed a bit, "Hm? Is the water cold?" Asked Albedo,"put a blanket! Put a blanket!" Said Klee, "N-no need..." answered Sucrose drenched in cold water, Albedo knew she was lying so he took his coat off and put it around Sucrose, "this will keep you warm, I hope." Said Albedo, "O-of c-course! I-it really helped..!" Answered Sucrosed, "Klee does not want to go to solitary...maybe we can go back?" Asked Klee, "don't worry Klee! We won't tell master Jean." Sucrose smiled, "miss Sucrose you look very pretty..." said Klee, "M-me? Oh thank you!" Replied Sucrose, "Lets go back Klee and Sucrose." Said Albedo, "y-yeah..." replied Sucrose, "let Klee help you!" Asked Klee, "Its okay, Klee." Sucrose replied.

Sucrose standed up but pain came from her right leg, she had a bruise, probably because she hit some kind of rock. "Can you stand?" Asked Albedo, "I..don't think so.." she replied, "Klee knows what to do! Piggyback!" Klee said, Sucrose and Albedo both blushed, "Alright..then.." Albedo said, Sucrose had no choice, but to be piggybacked, by her own, teacher.

'Light' Albedo thought while piggybacking Sucrose, she had her head down, "I wish Klee can be piggybacked too!" said Klee, Sucrose stayed quiet because of embarrasment.

"M-mister Albedo...?" Said Sucrose, "Hm? What is it?" Replied Albedo, "m-maybe you can drop me n-now..." Sucrose asked, "No, unless you call me 'Albedo'." He replied, "C-can you put me d-down....A-albedo?" She said, "No~" Albedo answered, "You still cant walk anyway." He continued, Sucrose put her head to Albedo's shoulder, "sorry, my heads just a bit tired" Sucrose said, "Alright. We're almost there, dont tell Master Jean about Klee." Said Albedo, "Of course I won't, It was not Klee's fault anyway..." she said in a guilty tone, "You're just a curious person, thats all. It was not Klee or your fault." Albedo replied.

They were finnaly back in Monstadt, Jean noticed Sucrose drenched in water, "Sucrose? What happened?" Asked Jean, "Oh, huh? Oh, I-I uhhh...accidentaly fell in the water.." Sucrose replied, "No, no..It was Klee's fault.." said Klee all of a sudden, "Please don't put me into solitary confinement..." She continued, "Hmm...Tell me what happened, Klee..." asked Jean, again. Klee explained to her what happened...

"...And then Albedo carried.....now were back! But...Klee is sorry..." Klee explained, "Oh, no! It was never Klee's fault. in fact, she wanted to let us have fun time!" Said Sucrose so that Klee won't be punished, "Alright then, Its okay, Klee." Replied Jean, "Sucrose, you're all drenched in water, go change." Said Albedo to Sucrose, "O-oh yes, I forgot about that." Answered Sucrose, she went to her room to get changed.

Sucrose tried to open the door it won't open, she forgot that Albedo broke her door. She got to Jean's office, to tell her the problem.

"Master Jean...I have a problem..." Said Sucrose, "problem? Master Jean's not here." Replied Albedo, "Err...uhhh...My d-door i-is broken now I c-can't get in..." Sucrose said, "It will take 1 hour to fix it, you'll catch a cold on those wet clothes. You may change, in my room."
Albedo answered, "Th-thank you Mister Albedo..." Sucrose thanked Albedo and walked out of Jean's office.

Sucrose finnaly reached Albedo's room, and noticed something...

Hi! Errr this chapter does not really fluff but the next chapter will be! Promise!

Total: 781 words