Chapter 8

"Shush Paimon! Why are they hugging?" Said Traveller hiding in the bush, "Is this part of the quest?" Asked Paimon, "SHUSH PAIMON THEY ARE....huh....Albedo just kissed Sucrose in the head-- ow!"

"Huh? Who's there..?" Said Sucrose confused, "Get out of the bush." Said Albedo as he noticed Paimon and Traveller, " H-hello..............." said Traveller standing up and scratched her head, "It was Paimon's fault!" Traveller continued, "Hey!" Replied Paimon shouting.

".....They stalked every single inch of us....." said Sucrose, Traveller and Paimon looked at eachnother and did the lenny face, "...'us'?" Asked Traveller, she was teasing. "Did you become friends with an Abyss Mage?!" Asked Albedo, "let's say...I threatened the Abyss Mage....." Traveller replied.

Sucrose just standed there covering her face because of embarrasment.

"Heh-"
"Paimon is confused...why did you hug Sucrose?" Asked Paimon, "LETS GET GOING....PAIMON...." said Traveller with a sweat on her face.

She walked as fast as she could, avoiding Sucrose and Albedo.

"AAAAA! Oh my, Oh my...!" Said Sucrose, " Embarrasment?" Asked Albedo, "I-Its getting a bit dark, so I-I have to go n-now..."  she replied,
"Alright, Bye."

"B-bye-bye!"

'What just happened...Mister Albedo hugged me, kissed me on the forehead and we're being stalked?! Traveller threatened a Abyss Mage to get us together....What is happening...' Sucrose thought, she had her head down and her hands behind her.

"Suprise! Heh, sorry If I stalked you guys, did not really mean it...also, If you wanna threaten an Abyss Mage you have to put them on low health and threaten." said Traveller with a grin, "Th-threaten?! I have no intension of threatning anyone." replied Sucrose, "Alright...well...can I ask something?" Asked traveller, "Sure!" Replied Sucrose, "Are those you ears...or hair?" She asked, "U-uh...M-my hair? I-I don't know..." Sucrose replied.

"Alright then! We'll get going, and hope you have a nice life." Said Traveller and Paimon waving goodbye to Sucrose, "Bye!"

"Im suddenly tired...Was it because I fought too much? Or Im hungry...Guess I'll eat." Said Sucrose to herself, "Chicken and Mushroom Skewer!" She continued.

She cooked herself food, and ate till' she's no more tired.

(Hello! Author here, I have another book besides this one, check it out KaeLumi shippers.)

"Ahh! Im not tired anymore...but what should I do this noon?"

Said Sucrose to her self again, "I'll see what I can do

Said Sucrose to her self again, "I'll see what I can do.." she went to her room and closed her door.

"I'll read a book. I wanna know more about alchemy." She said to herself, she went out of her room and went to the library to get the book she wanted, "What brings you here?" Asked Lisa, "I-Im just gonna get a book." She replied, "Alright then." Answered Lisa, Sucrose picked the book she wanted.

"there we go!"

"Alright, due date will be on............"

"Th-thank you Lisa!"

Sucrose got her book and went back to her room.

She wore her pajamas and sat on her bed and started to read.

(Cozyyyy)

*knock * *knock* "C-come in!" Said Sucrose, Albedo opened the door, "You look cozy. Mind if I join?" He asked, "J-join? B-but you don't have a boo--" "you have a book in your hands, we can read it."

"O-oh Okay."

Albedo sat beside Sucrose and read the book with her, Sucrose turned the page but Albedo held her hand, "Don't, Im still reading." He said.

Few hours later :)

"*yawn* I think its getting late, W-would you mind if you go back? I wanna sleep now." She asked, "Sleep then" Albedo replied, he grabbed Sucrose's head and put it on his shoulder, Sucrose blushed.

"Sleep, Sucrose." He said, Sucrose lifted her head off of Albedo's shoulder, "B-but-----" Albedo suddenly kissed Sucrose on the lips.

(Uhh....y-yeah....)

"M-mister Albedo?" Sucrose asked, "I- I didint think of my actions.." said Albedo while scratching his head, "Well yeah, It is getting later, so I gotta go." He continued while walking up to the door, "Good night, Sucrose." Said Albedo with a smile while going out of Sucrose's room.

'Eeeeeeek!! I wonder what will happen tommorow....' thought Sucrose, "Alright, we made them together, Paimon. Mission complete." Said Traveller in a tree hiding with binoculars.

Sucrose heard a rustle and ignored it. She went to sleep.

The End <33 •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

;)
Thank you for reading, and see you on the next one :)) ♡ what should i do next?