Chapter 4 - Like A Princess

Hi! This is author. Chapter 5 is gonna spice 🔥eheheh.
You can now read :)

Previously....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Albedo took Sucrose's hand kissed it like shes a princess. (Yuhhhh)

"Well, I'll go now," he said while standing up, "princess." He continued while whispering to himself.
He got out of her room and closed the door, leaving Sucrose's face red.

Sucrose got a pillow and shouted, "why....was I his assistant...im such a bother!..."

(noo pls sucrose is cute :(( )

"He was...handsome I guess...wait a minute..what am I saying?"

"Phoof...I will just take a bit of a nap, maybe it will clear my mind..."

She did what she wanted to do, sleep. She put her glasses onto the table at the side of the bed and, slept.

1 hour later

Albedo went to check on Sucrose, he went to her room and found her peacefully sleeping. She was curled up and she did not have a blanket, (idk why but blankets are romantic.) He--of course-- put a blanket on top of her shivering body. Sucrose suddenly woke up,

"h-huh? Oh, sorry but my eyesight is very blurry, I don't have my glasses, can I please have a glass of water while I find it?" She asked, "Sure, Sucrose." Albedo replied, it took a second for Sucrose to realize it was Albedo,

(Before you read, follow this girl ----> SylvaineNoodle she makes good fanfic
And I got inspired by her, continue <3)

"Tha- mister Albedo! I'm so sorry! I can get it myself I just need to find my gla--"

"Here's your glasses." He cut Sucrose off, "o-oh thank you, but I can get water myself, Its just water." She replied, "Well, you've always helped me, maybe I can just help you just by getting water?" He asked, "that's because I'm supposed to help, I'm just your assistant..." She replied, "well...helping each other is what best friends do, am I right?" Albedo said while giving a grin to Sucrose, "f-friend?" She asked, Albedo did not answer and left with a little smile on his face to get Sucrose water.

"F-friend...?!" She said to herself, "I- I'm mister Albedo's best friend?!" She continued

*knock* *knock*

"Huh? C-come i-in" she answered to the knocking, "hello!" Said a little girl, "Oh, hello Klee." Sucrose answered, "Can Albedo, Klee and Miss Sucrose go fishing? Or blow up birds?" Klee asked cheerfully, "Huh? Oh, sure, b-but not birds!" Sucrose answered.

Albedo went back to Sucrose's room to give her water, "Here, Su-- oh, hello Klee."  Said Albedo, "Albedo! Can Klee and miss Sucrose go fishing?" Klee asked, "With Sucrose? Sure."Albedo replied, " Is something wrong with me coming? I'll sta--"  "no, your coming with us, you've been busy, Its time you rest for a while."  Albedo cut her off again. Sucrose's face wanted to smile, she grinned instead.

"Yay!" Klee cheered, Albedo and Sucrose didn't have much to do anyway.

They left Sucrose's room and went to Starfell lake

°°°•At The Lake•°°°

"I got a fish!" Said Sucrose, Albedo was stopping Klee from blowing up the whole place. Its the first time Sucrose got a fish so she was happy, Sucrose was tired of fishing normally so she used her anemo powers, 'I've alwayse wondered...' Sucrose thought, she used
Her power.

"Adsorption test!"

She created a whirlpool, It became big...bigger...and...bigger until Klee and Albedo noticed, Sucrose was just standing, with a traumatized face. 'What have I done.' 'Why did I do this' 'what will mister Albedo say' 'I'm an disappointment. ' she thought, she was just staring at it, her balance was unstable because she was thinking too much, she leaned, closer, and closer, to the whirlpool, "Albedo! Its miss Sucrose!" Shouted Klee, Albedo turned his head to her, "SUCROSE!" he shouted, Sucrose finnaly broke out of her thoughts, too late, she was gonna fall, "SUCROSE! WATCH OUT!" Albedo shouted, Albedo ran to her as fast as he could, Sucrose...fell.

(purposely OK?)

End of Chapter 4 <333 :))) so as I said before chapter five is goooood