Chapter 6 :)

"Huh? Whats that?" Sucrose asked herself, "Well I don't think it won't hurt if examine it..." she continued, she approached a flask with blue liquid being heated, "woah...this is interesting..." she said to herself, "Interesting?" Someone said all of a sudden, it was...."M-mister Albedo! I w-was just examining it..." said Sucrose, "so you saw, huh?" Albedo replied, "Wanna know what's that for, Sucrose?" Asked Albedo, "Yes!" Sucrose replied excitedly not knowing what was gonna happen next.

Albedo approached Sucrose, and put his hand to her cheek, "Really?" He continued as he leaned closer to her, "E-eh?" She said confused, "M-mister Albedo..." she continued, "Heh, just kidding!" Albedo said, Sucrose leaned to him, "please don't joke next time..." she said and kissed Albedo's cheek.

(Told u it was gonna fluff, behehehehehe...)

Sucrose did not say anything, she just went to the closet to wear new clothes, like kissing Albedo was nothing to her.

After she changed, she went out of the closet-of course-and Albedo was still there waiting for her.
"Your hair is a bit messy. Come here, will you?" Albedo asked, "O-okay..." Sucrose replied and sat on the chair.

Albedo started brushing her hair with a hair brush. "Why do you have to be always nervous around me, Sucrose?" He asked, "W-well...I have a feeling that anytime you would shout at me..." she responded, "And why would I shout at you?" He asked, he stopped brushing her hair all of a sudden, he lifted Sucrose's face up for her to see herself at the mirror, "why would I shout at someone kind, loyal, and cute?" He asked, "M-me? Cute? Loyal?" She replied, "I don't think so...All I did was cause trouble...I created a whirlpool, and accidentaly...uhhh..." she continued, "Accidentaly...what?" Albedo replied, "I liked what you did a while ago." He continued, "A-anyway! We still have things that we need to...uhhh...do!" Sucrose said trying to change the subject, "Okay..." Albedo replied.

"I found this bone last week, and its about a thousand years old...but I don't know what its from..." Sucrose said, "We'll study it together. Is it from Dragonspine?" Albedo replied, "I just found it in a cave while you were out with...Traveler.." Sucrose said, "Jealous, huh?" He teased, "No, no..." She replied, "Alright then, I'll spend more time with you, from now on." Albedo continued, "So...the bone is with me, here." Sucrose said, she tried to change the subject again, she handed the bone.

Albedo accidentaly held Sucrose's hand, they stared at each other, as butterflies started to fill up Sucrose's stomach, and warm sensations on their cheeks.

Sucrose let go of the bone and put her head down. "Well, this bone is about a thousand years old, might be from a Lawachurl's feet, but the Lawachurl is not Stonehide Lawachurl, Frostarm Lawachurl, or Thunderhelm Lawachurl." Albedo said, "Excatly, but I don't know where the cave was..but I remember I found it on Stormbearer Mountains while picking on sweet flowers to make candy." Sucrose replied, "Let's go to the Mountain!" Sucrose cheered, cheerfully.

They went out of Albedo's room and went to the mountains, Sucrose found some sweet flowers along the way, she wanted to make candy after the research.

"Oh look! Its that cave!" Shouted Sucrose, "Let's go." Replied Albedo, 'somethings a bit odd.' Thought Albedo, Sucrose went inside the cave without thinking.

The dirt and dust from the ceiling of the cave keeps falling, small rocks is also falling from the ceiling.

"Wait for me!" Shouted Albedo, "Sucrose, watch out!" He continued, rocks kept falling, "huh?" Replied Sucrose as she turned her head to Albedo's.

'I wouldnt mind being trapped with her...' He thought, he ran towards the entrance and hugged Sucrose, as soon his arms touched her body the cave was completly blocked.

"M-mister Albedo?" She said, "Huh? Oh, I can't leave you here alone, can I?" Albedo asked, "But, Im the one supposed to be trapped here, alone, you don't deserve this..." she replied, "I don't mind being trapped with you." Said Albedo, "So, anything here that might be related to the bone?" He continued, "Here, some...writing?" Sucrose replied, "whoever found a bone here, go deeper in the caves, for there may lie treasure." Albedo read out loud, "Guess we have to go deeper." He continued, he walked deeper to the cave, he noticed Sucrose just standing behind him not walking, "Sucrose? Are you scared?" He asked,  "A-a bit..." She replied nervously, "come. There is no need to worry, you have me." Albedo said to her so that she would not be scared anymore, "O-okay..." she answered and walked fast towards Albedo.

Sucrose pulled out a lolipop from her pocket and started to eat it, Albedo noticed. "Lolipop? Can I have?" He asked, "I wish but I only carry one lolipop with me..." Sucrose replied. When she stopped eating the lolipop, Albedo grabbed it and put it in his mouth. 'Sweet, just like Sucrose.' He thought, "M-mister Albedo!" Sucrose said, "Hm?" Albedo said as he put the lolipop out of his mouth, "Want it back?" He continued, "No, no! You can have i-it.." Sucrose replied, "Okay." Albedo smiled and put the lolipop back inside.

They reached deeper into the cave and found very pretty gems...

(MUAHAHAHAHAHAH, go to the next chapter, Sorry if chapter 5 was not chili spice)