Part 3

A/N

Yes I have given up on names for the story

sorry I didn't post earlier my mum woke me up at 7 am I think then I took a nap that was nearly 4 hours. back to the story enjoy.

POV tommy 

Ok so I might have gotten the wrong bag, that's cool I can always give ranboo his bag back then get my bag, but when I looked in ranboo's bag I saw a dress shirt, and I couldn't help to put it on, and it was really big on me some part of my shoulder's were showing. I took the shirt off and put my one back on I walked back out into the room, ranboo didn't seem to notice me so I took the opportunity and get my bag but I still was going to wear that dress shirt though. I was dressed in a big dress shirt that reaches about mid thigh and a tracksuit from my bag. I had told ranboob not to laugh at me I couldn't stop blushing because I thought we were going to get different  rooms but god I was embarrassed I had finally got out of the bathroom ranboo was staring at me I could tell why I could tell he was blushing I walk to the bed and crawled onto the bed I think I broke ranboob because he wasn't moving I had to admit I had a crush on ranboo for 2 months now I never told tubbo or ranboo that I was bisexual but I had a feeling that hunnie knows that I'm bisexual.

POV ranboo

When tommy got out of the bathroom I was shocked he was wearing one of my dress shirt, it was so big on him it was showing his shoulder's and some sweatpants, I was so in love with tommy I couldn't stop thinking about how he was wearing my dress shirt he then crawled onto the bed and lied down I couldn't stop blushing now I than snapped back to reality and saw tommy he was trying to sleep I then went over to him without thinking and wrapped my arms around his waist I could feel his head snuggle into my chest my heart was beating at a fast pace I than looked down at tommy then realizing he had already fallen asleep I started petting his head he was so adorable I then pulled him closer to me so we were cuddling when we're asleep I started to drift off to sleep.

POV tommy 

When I thought I broke ranboo he turned around and then lied down next to me he then put his arms around my waist I was so flustered and couldn't stop blushing I then snuggled my head into ranboobs chest to be honest his chest was really comfortable I then fell asleep while cuddling with ranboo it was so warm and calming and quiet I loved it 

In the morning 

POV Hunnie 

I had just woken up it was 5am I didn't know know why I woke up early tubbo was also up and told me to go to ranboo's and tommy's room he said it in a excited voice I was honestly confused until I saw it ranboo and tommy were cuddling each other I took a picture because it was cute but I realized tommy was wearing an oversized dress shirt and I immediately thought it was ranboo's which is was his  I quickly left the room I saw tubbo making himself some breakfast he saw me kind of blushing he then asked me why I looked all flustered I told him " tubbo did you know that tommy wears fishnet leggings to sleep" I asked he looked at me completely shocked but after talking about all that stuff I deiced to get change into my clothes.

This were the clothes that I was wearing because I don't want to explain what I was wearing because I am lazy.