Part 7

Hey sorry that I have been gone for soooo long my laptop broke but it's working now I have no Idea what I was doing in this part but enjoy it anyway

---------------------------------------------

POV Tommy 

That was until I looked behind me and holy fuck that thing was tall I was about to scream until the enderman thing covered my mouth I thought I was about to die that was until it picked me up and like I was a fucking baby " HEY HEY! put me down I'm not a fucking child " it responded in some kind of language I have never heard in my entire life this was getting really weird now the enderman sat on a chair and start singing some kind of lullaby to put me to sleep and... it was working, I wish I knew what is was saying to me.

I stared to fall asleep it was really weird because I never get tired when someone does this to me only when I was actually a baby felt myself being I started to fall asleep when I closed my eyes I was lifted up slightly when I opened my eyes little bit my I was in my and ranboo's room like it never happened but I didn't go back out I was too tired to I then went back to sleep.

POV hunnie 

I was walking around the house since it's night and I can finally be in my form when I go into my enderstate that was until I heard a creak I quickly teleported away be for I go into enderwalking but to late you see when I go into my enderstate I can see what is happening but I can't control myself it was like someone was else was controlling me I teleported again but this time I was behind tommy! shit this isn't good whenever hate this because when I go into my enderwalking I think everything is my child because when I was back in the lab they had someone else that they kidnapped it was a fucking baby that they took from a hospitable and that's when my ender insist turned on I was like the mother but they chained me up when I didn't let the do what they I couldn't teleport then because I didn't know that I could.

when they put the last needle in my child she was like a ghost but also a mermaid type from like a swamp and I was really mad how could they do this to a child she was only one years old and ever since the day that I escaped I took her with me I raised her for a bit and told her how to hide her from after when she turned six I had to take her back to her parents even knowing that it as been six years their were still looking for her.

so when tommy was about to scream I took control for a bit to cover his mouth but that didn't really last long but then I was holding tommy like a new born baby he was yelling " ⊑⎍⌇⊑ ⊑⎍⌇⊑ ⋔⊬ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅ ⟟⏁ ⟟⌇ ⏁⟟⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿" he just looked at me weird of coursed he did because he didn't know what I was saying I sat down and started singing a lullaby that seem to do the trick after he fell asleep I carefully put him back in bed ' god that was close ' I thought to myself I hope he thinks it's a dream in the morning or I will be in some deep shit.

next day

------------------

592 words 

I'm ending it here because I need sleep also I have online school which is not the greatest right now well I hope you enjoyed this short one here bye