Info & Prologue

Inspired by the 1990: The Nutcracker Prince.

In this story, quirks will or will not be mentioned in this story. Lets say it might have some screen time.

Quirk: N/A

Hobbies and likes
Dolls/Ballet

Relatives:
Drosselmeyer, Y/n's uncle and the best toy maker of all Japan.

Others Characters: 

Mouse Queen
Mouse king
King Of the land
Queen of the land
Princess Pearl
Pantaloon
Marie
Koyuki
Clara the little kitten

That's all the info about you... so let's get this started

In the common room, all of class 1-A celebrate the holidays as it's everyone favourite seasons not to mentions the celebration of Class 1-A victory vs Class 1-B training collaboration.

"Oh, have you started already?" Coming from Aizawa sensei while opening the doors, the others are curious about why did he asked them but the question is already answered.

Everyone gasp with smiled and joy because Eri is in her Santa costume "I'm supposed to say....trick or treat?" she turn head to see Aizawa but Aizawa said to her "not quite" as everyone called out "Eri Clause"  they gather around but Uraraka slid through "Aw isn't she adorable" she squill "in sickness and in health" as Eri throw some kind of glitter at them but Y/n and Uraraka squill how kawaii.

"No you're even further away now" Aizawa said to her "Aww you look so kawaii " Uraraka beam and Eri went through her pockets to dig out something beautiful handcrafted "here, take these eggs I painted" she hand over the eggs as Uraraka told her "that's Easter but thanks" she smiled "hey Eri are you thirty?" Asked Mina and Eri said thank you to Mina meaning she is.

"Oh Y/n I almost forgot" Aizawa announced to her "whatever it is I..." she paused for a moment but since it's Christmas she wanted to blame it on Kaminari but "well since it's Christmas I wanted to blame Kaminari but again...I didn't do anything to trigger you" she cried.

But Aizawa knows it's Christmas but that's not the announcement "what no... I'm..I'm not blaming you for anything well kinda." He said.