Chapter 3

"Prince of the dolls will suit him" he title him and the king made a excellent announcement "I banish you and your...nutcracker from my kingdom...FOREVER" he called to make another announcement "let go to celebrate for my daughter in the hall of mirrors" the king added as Pearl cheered saying how it's her favourite place.

But soon as everyone left the place, Drosselmeyer still carried the nutcracker "oh my poor boy, please forgive me?" He cried "but I will promise you that I will find a way to break this spell" he added but "oh save your prayers old man" a voice was made from the mouse king.

"Did you know what he did? He broke my tail and I will have my revenge" he smirk "I will make a huge army that no one...no one will stopped me" he laugh evil "not even your father friend' son will help you now" storming out to build an army.

"I can't wait for him to turn him into splinters!!" He yelled out but Drosselmeyer still forever took care of him.

_________________________________________

"That's is one terrible story uncle" Y/n scoff "Kirishima should be Prince of the land and lived out his happily ever after" she added as her uncle agreed but "well he is...kinda like a Prince" he said but Y/n scoff more "yeah right, the Prince of the dolls" she humph "exactly for he will rule over the dolls" he smiled "if only there is a place like that but even if there is... he still be a nutcracker" Y/n thought.

"No no no, the spell will be broken if he slays the mouse king" Drosselmeyer said "and yet he will win a hand of a fair young maiden" Y/n place her hand between her chest with her free hand flowing up and down acting like a guy kissing her hand.

"Precisely" he said as Y/n sigh "oh uncle, why can't many fairytale stayed the same tale?" She asked him but everyone else in the common room was having so much fun.

"IF YOU PLACE IT ON ME!! YOU'RE DEAD!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then nightfall came and Y/n didn't sleep very well "oh Clara," she chuckled softly as her little kitten is asking for a head pat. But since she couldn't sleep she head to the common room to her doll shelf.

She made it without making any noises as she open the doll shelf door "hey Eijiro, you poor thing" she carried the nutcracker and place it in her arms "Kaminari can be stupid but I know he didn't mean it to break your teeth" she added "but don't worry, Uncle Drosselmeyer will fix you up and make you feel brand new." She finished then "so tell me Eijiro, are you enjoying here?" She asked him but knowing it's odd how she talk to him she sometimes wonder if he even listen.

"Would you like to meet all of your subjects?" She asked again "well of course you highness" she answered for him as she gently place him down and grabbed a doll "this is Koyuki, my new doll." She show him "I'm guessing you know her much as I do" she joked as she put her back "I like to show you Marie, she's my oldest dolls. Shes a kind old lady...like recovery girl" she introduced and she place her back.

"And this is Pantaloon." She gently grabbed him "a very distinguish soldiers and he's kinda old and stiff how Ida joints can move very well." She insulted Ida but "too many battle but he tied and he is still stiff and his poor little legs are going crazy." She giggled, placing him back gently.

"I know that all the dolls will served to you faithfully" she bowed a little for she imagined and have a plan "what an enchanting melody" she smiled "Ara, what's that you say? You like to dance?" She giggled more "I would be very honoured your majesty." Then she used her quirk to make a little musical instruments to lower the volume so she wouldn't wake others up.

So she dance away as she felt like she enjoyed it very much until Clara broke one of the glass ornament, Y/n gasp and told her "Clara your gonna get me in trouble" she quickly put the nutcracker back and head back to her room but the mirror she saw was her uncle a ghost form that stand on top of the clock.