Chapter 5

"That kick and fall seem that he have scrabble his memory." Marie worried "we have to get him back to the land of the dolls" Marie added and Y/n question "there really is a land of the dolls?" Koyuki answered "baka well of course there is."

Kirishima put Pantaloon's arm around him for support and asking Koyuki "how do we get there?" Koyuki humph and replied "it's like they don't know anything" crossing her arms "why through the castle of course." She added while uncross one of her arm and showing them where the castle is and the castle that she was talking about was Drosselmeyer creations.

"Y/n, come with us" requested from Kirishima, Y/n shook her head "if only I could but I could never" she replied. Then she turn her head to see her uncle clock Drosselmeyer. "Time that was, time shall be but waisted not shall be" then explosive gold glitter landed on Y/n.

"Ara!" She gasp as she shrunk down by an inch "I'm shrinking" she giggled "this is so strange" then Kirishima told her "while you still can, put us in the castle" so Y/n place the Kirishima with Pantaloon on, next up is Marie in the toy castle then Koyuki looked down on her dress while Y/n is about to place her there.

"But I'm not dress for this event" she whine but Y/n beg her that there no need and not enough time and since Koyuki can sometimes act like a tsudere, she let her and shrinking an inch by inch Y/n jump of the castle table asking for a hand to host her up "alright everyone, pull" Kirishima command and they all, except Pantaloon, host her up.

"Y/n are you alright?" Kirishima asked her but Y/n giggled "yes I'm fine but look at me, I'm like a doll size." Even Marie giggled and added "one shall get used to it" then Pantaloon cheered out "heaven take my bone but Japan, take my...soul?" Adding to dedicate his way as Marie spoke in a soft voice "Pantaloon, it's best be going."

Clara wanted to know Y/n alright, meowing loud that caught Y/n's attentions "goodbye Clara, I'll be back as soon as I can, so don't be sad" she said to Clara and Marie asked Koyuki for assistance to turn the clock on.

"Ara, why me?" She groan "I wasn't mean to manual labor. I was made to be kawaii" she added while Koyuki place her foot on Marie's hand for a boots but let say that Marie scoff at her words and Koyuki turn the clock on.

When she turn the clock, the castle glow in gold and play and enchanting music  "it's like..."

"Magic" kirishima finished Y/n sentence and enter the castle. Clara the curious cat walk to the dead mouse and place her paw on his tail and the closer she goes, the mouse king eyes glow in deep shade of pink, added with a growl, Clara meow and ran away to hide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the castle, little dolls dance along "I can't believe it, it's so beautiful" Y/n complemented "even up close" she added with glee "they do look so refine" Koyuki said then a male doll swoop her in for a dance. "Ara my, I say, your rather handsome" she flirted then the was dance away from the gate.

Poor Marie she made a request that it's better to leave Koyuki while she can dance the night away. So as they are heading out, two guards dolls open the door and reveal a lake garden with swan statues that is coated in white.

"The land of the dolls" Kirishima announced but Y/n was astonished how beautiful it is "it's so beautiful and not to mention...it's that cold at all." No sound of Y/n shivering voice.

"The snow must look like icing frosting" Kirishima thought and Y/n decided to take a taste and said to him "it is" then she looked at the lake where the large swans are.

"Swans? Ara my! Looked at them they wearing gold necklaces" Y/n leap to the stones and head where the swans are "they beautiful... Kimi no na wa?" Asking one of them Marie and Kirishima assisted Pantaloon to get on and Marie answered "that one in the front is Hikaru and behind him is Kaoru."