1- new member

"ughh jungkook"taehyung groaned in pain.
"its okay bun i got you,you will be fine i am here huh"jungkook mumbled sweet nothings kissing taehyungs forehead and hand which was holdin him jeon taehyung was giving birth and jungkook was trying to calm him down.

after a while.

there were sounds of a baby crying it was so soft that if jungkook wasnt too close he would miss it.
tears welled up in jungkooks eyes while the nurse left to clean the baby up.
"we did it love"jungkook sobbed.
kissing taehyungs head who was unconcious.

"congratulations its a boy" the nurse gave the baby too jungkook watching as jungkook looked at the baby with so much adoration.
the nurse left, a smile on her face.

"jeon taemin"jungkook said pecking his kids hand that was holding jungkooks finger tightly as if sensing his father was near.

everyone came as fast as they heard the news jungkooks brothers taehyungs brothers thier best friends which were like family to them and ofc kooks and tae parents.

while mrs kim and mrs jeon started crying while mr kim and mr jeon had tears in thier eyes but wanting to stay strong just as jungkook was gonna give the baby to mr kim jimin came and hugged the life out of that poor baby who was still wrapping his hand around jungkooks finger not wanting to go anywhere except with his father.

"ohh myy godd jimin what are you doing"mrs jeon scolded her son jimin,making jimin pout.

"but i am just gonna pick him up"jimin whined looking at his older brother who was trying hard not to laugh.

yeah you guessed it right jungkook was jimins older brother and jimin was taehyungs soulmate as they like to call each other so he was really excited.

"its okay now chim is a kid himself"mr kim joked.

"baba i will kill you i swear to god"jimin said glaring at mr kim as if he wasnt the second superior alpha in the world.

"sorry your highness what can i do for you"mr kim acted frightened.

"will you guys stop fighting"mrs kim said annoyed.

"shutup all of you hyung you can rest now we will take care of the baby and  tae"yeonjun said making jungkook shake his head.

"anii i am fine i am not tired at all"jungkook said. making everyone shake thier heads.

well he wasnt lieying he felt very happy and wasnt tired at all even though he was tired at first but he wasnt now he saw taehyung and well he felt all his stressed washing away and just wanting to make taehyungs pain in ease and then seeing his first child he felt pure happiness that words couldnt describe he knew he said that his and tae wedding day was his most happy day and probably before that said that taehyung saying yes to the proposal was the best day but no he knows tae is the reason he has the best days everyday he knew his life had changed alot all thanks to taehyung  he needs to protect them and it was that time jungkook promised himself that no matter how much work he has as a alpha of the pack or as a ceo of the biggest company he will make time for his family he felt soft.

he was snapped out of his taetaeland once again looking at his chest where the baby still was laying there now clutching jungkooks button up shirt nuzzling more to it and it was then jungkook saw jhope who was dissapointed cause the baby didnt come to him and was getting more closer in his fathers chest.

it was at that moment jungkook promised himself he would never let anything happen to his family and will try to be a nice husband and father