JTH

it wasnt a big thing jeon taehyung was always working he needed to do an interview and he felt tired....
all he wanted to do now was to do was just go to th ekids and his husband but ofc he cant...

"you are gonna get live in 5 sec" tae's manager said..

taehyung sighed..

"V is your name you made a new hit comeback yet again...fans are delighted to hear you new song..."rumors" with your younger brother jeon yeonjun...how did you guys managaged to make this song and who had the idea.." the interviewer asked making taehyung smile..

"uhh it was yeonjun who wrote it and he came to ask me if this beat was oaky and at first i was just gonna produce the song but our sihyuk hyung said that its better to sing the song so like it was me and yeonjun who completed the song,it came well"
taehyung answered calmly...

"ohh you made a comeback after 5 years at first you just did modeling but now you are an idol also then you have three kids too how do you handle your private life is it easy to handle?" the interviewer asked..

"it really isnt but you know i think doing the work that i do i would like to do what i like without people making it feel like its very wrong for me to do,but i think i have been in this modeling since i was 5,6 so i have gotten used to it" taehyung answered simply.

"your fans have asked that you have now signed the contract for a boygroup thats comming what should we expect?" the interviwer asked...

"yes umm i dont mean to give spoilers and this is but you can expect alot from us i hope you look foward to it" taehyung answered this wasnt that boring but still he wanted to go now..

"yes last question if you may answer...your fans have been speculating the song has some shade in it will you please explain"the interviwer curiously asked..

"well thats you have to wait and see in the stage performance"taehyung winked and bowed to the viewers going back stage...

taehyung was a strong person he had went through alot and now that he had a family it was a big responsibilty but they were his everything the reason he lives the reason he does this shit every day..

he wants to run away from the office just to see his kids honestly taehyung is very satisfied with the change he has everything now he is a top class model,a very nice artist with great repuation, a luna of the pack, he has 3 kids who love him so much, he has a husband who loves to perperr him with kisses he has a family now and he knows even if the world ends if he have them he will be fine..he knew it believed it..

"mommy" arein came running towards him when he entered...

"hey love" taehyung carried her kisses her face..

"mommy mommy you know i played with junghun today he was so nice to me we became friends again" arein smiled hugging her mother from excitement...

"uhh hnn reallly" taehyung smied his boxy smile giggling at his daughter who giggled so beautifully.

he loved his family