your eyes tell

maybe it was the way taehyung laughed , maybe it was the way taehyungs eyes held the whole universe or maybe jungkook was just in love.

when he looks back at his teenage self he cant help but smile remembering those moments...
his teenage self would have never imagined to be here he was scared to fall in love but then taehyung came in his life like an angel letting him know that he was always there...

now if you look at the jeon couple no matter how long they have spent together there was never time where anyone could have ever seen them fight over something serious they were always fighting over who will take the left side of the bed or over strawberries.

jungkook didnt knew how but he found himself falling in love again and again that he now thinks he would have wounds all over his back..

taehyung has given jungkook something that cant be replaced by any money in this world..

love and happiness.

soo now looking at the pretty male sleeping on his chest made him feel proud of himself wishing he didnt have to go the pack for 1 week.

there was problem in the pack which jungkook needed to be there for and he didnt knew how he will make the kids understand.

jungkook got up and showered...till the moment he finished taehyung has already went to the kitchen making his breakfast.

jungkook went in the kitchen and backhugged taehyung kissing his shoulders as a morning greeting...

"what is it" taehyung asked now putting the food in the table and turning around to face jungkook,tieing his tie...

jungkook shaked his head as nothing.

"cmon dont lie to me i know you better than you know yourself" taehyung said combing jungkook hair by his fingers.

"i dont know how to tell the kids about going to the pack and we both know wooyoung and arein what will i do and that too  for 1 week aside from the kids reaction i have never gone without seeing you and the kids for 1 week heck i go for the company for 6 hours and i am about to lose my sanity what will i do when i will get home from a tiring day and not see the kids running to come hug me and to not see you,you are litereally my energy how will i survive without watching you smile" jungkook ranted making taehyung giggle..

"relax you will be fine call me any second you get free i will pick it up beside the kids will understand after acting like they dont wanna talk to you cause you know the they wont be mad at thier appa for long and mister  you wont even have time to get sleep because of the hectic day so when you will get home you wont even feel that there is anything missing...i would have came with you but unfortunately i have work as the kids final exams are comming,its just a week and besides dont you remember you have given winter holidays to your employess so there aint any work for you you will stay in home and the kids will be thier the one week you will be gone fill it up the next week okay" taehyung calmly made jungkook understand knowing the said male would probably cry if he has to go for so long without his family.

"okay" came a small voice from jungkook who has snuggled close to taehyung...

well he doesnt have time so he better hug him till it lasts...

"you are going to the office or the school" taehyung asked knowing jungkook would probably go to the school as he havent yet telled the kids about his unexpected trip.

"school" came a reply making taehyung smile looking at his big baby who was about to sleep on his shoulder.

"hey hey dont sleep you have to control a whining wooyoung later" taehyung reminded jungkook making jk to groan.

at the school.

"can i meet jeon wooyoung" jk said to the teacher who bowed in respect and called wooyoung...

"appa"  wooyoung called out in confusion.

"hey bun" jungkook said awkwardly.

"what are you hiding??" wooyoung asked suspiciously..

"N-nothing just you kno..." jungkook spoke nervously making wooyoung look at him suspiciously..

"Listen the thing is i have to go to the pack house for one week as there are some problems where i need to be i kno i kno i have said i will be the one picking you up these days and take you to the movies you wanted to go but i cant do anything i kno i am sorry " jungkook rambled..

Wooyoung looked at him fondly ofcourse he already knew that and it would be a lie if wooyoung had not been angry at him but he calmed himself down and realized his father isnt the oje wrong here so yes maybe he will miss him more then anything but then he knows he believes his father will be back and make time for their little family more..

"I will miss you" wooyoung pouted cutting of jungkook who looked at him in suprise.. dont get him wrong out of all the reactions he expected from wooyoung this was the least he expected..

Wooyoung hugged him his head laying on his fathers chest where his fathers hearbeat was,wooyoung smiled knowingly knowing that heart beat was beating only for their small but lovely family..

"I- i will miss...... you-u too" jungkook stuttered his eyes teary...

Jeon jungkook the name everyone feared,when taehyung wasnt in his life he was something like a robot always cold never letting anyone see his inside to know what goes in his brain and heart after knowing taehyung jungkooks personality took a darastic change which made even his own parents suprised.

He thought he couldnt get more happy when taehyung accepted his courting but he got proved wrong when they got together that was the moment he thought that really there was nothing better then this but yet again he became the happiest man to exist when they got married and ofc that had to be proven wrong when they got their little pups..

He then realized he was only truly happy when he was with taehyung that taehyungs little things makes him the happiest.

He was thankful for taehyung wanted to worship him cuz all he really is,is because of taehyung,every cause of happiness leads him to taehyung his safe place,his home and ofcourse.....

His family.

Oky sorry sorry i know i am really late but here is your bestie back with another chapter sorry for the late update my brain wasnt cooperating with me .
This is for passing 1.60k reads