meeting

it was not morning jungkook felt yet again happy seeing his family cuddled up together snuggling deep  into each other seeking warmth.

jungkook thought of making breakfast as he onew he have to leave but he still made breakfast for the kids and ofc his wife pecking all four of thier foreheads he tried to wake them up but to no use looks life they are gonna wake up like 2 3 in the afternoon  smilling to himself taking a picture of the werewolves cuddled together he went to his office not forgetting to write on a sticky note that he made breakfast and was gonna wake them up but didnt budge.

♡♡♡♡♡

it was the parents meeting now wooyoung wasnt really nervous as he had was a topper and even if he failed the only problem would be his mother but not his father his father would be like..

"its okay pup you are still young live your life i will handle it" thats what his father would say but then again he would never like to dissapoint his mother who taught him many things in life,he was good at studies but he was a trouble maker.

jeon taehyung have gone to a shooting as said and mr jeon was comming to his sons school.

as soon as jungkook got out of his car everyones eyes were on him cause like its not everyday you see the worlds most sexist man infront of your school.

"alpha please come inside" the principal welcomed him inside getting nervous but trying her best to hide it.

" where is wooyoung" jungkook removed his black sunglasses that he was wearing when they started walking inside the school.

"ohh alpha he must be studying he mightve a class"the principal fidgeted.

"umm okay,i will take him home early" jungkook asked more like told her.

"as you wish"principal entered the office signally jungkook to come in.

"soo mr jeon i will talk to you professionally"mrs lee the principal said.

"sure mrs lee"jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"soo i wanna say that umm wooyoung is a very bright kid and his grades are very good but he has been givin a reputation of the badboy as well as taemin i just wanted you to talk to your kid if anything is borghering him"mrs lee suggested making jeongukk relax in the chair.

"mrs lee...mrs lee....how many time have i need to tell you that my son isnt a coward if he has anything that is stressing him he will tell his mother if not me,we have never made him feel like boys cant show thier emotions soo i suggest you not to tell me how to treat my own son i appericiate your concern but this is my problem so mind your own buisness...is there anything else OF study not anything unrelated to it"jungkook asked annoyed by how the principal thought that he didnt knew how to handle his own son.

"ahh nothing sir here is your sons acadmeic results he got A+ in all the subjects and i am sorry i didnt mean it like that" mrs lee said and before finishing her sentence jungkook walked out of the office along side his guard.

"where is 10A"jungkook asked.

"follow me sir" the errand boy said.

"jeon wooyoung" mrs choi said.

"yes miss"wooyoung looked at her.

"your father is here" mr choi said signalling him to go take his bag.

"class your practice is over"mr choi said.

"appa you came"wooyoung jumped at his fathers embrace hugging him tightly.

"yess i came we promised now didnt we"jungkook showed his bunny smile
with wooyoung also showing his boxy smile he got from his mother.

"you are looking cute"jungkook said smiling lazily still his head on woonyoung chest.
"i know right i always look cute" wonyoung said flipping his hair.