happiness

"appaa cmonnn where are you" wooyoung stomped his feet looking everywhere to see if his fathers car can be seen

meanwhile jeongukk

"what time is it" jungkook asked his secetary ...currently he was on a meeting which was supposed to end 2 hours ago if only his father didnt start giving suggestions.

"4 pm sir" secetary replied startled when jungkook stood up

"father i have to go i am sorry lets continue this later" jungkook said running out of the meeting.

After 5 minutes

After 5 minutes and saving himself from 3 accidents he reached the school..

Oh right he was infact late and felt bad seeing wooyoung standing there probably looking for him..

Wooyoung looked at him and started to move towards there home direction..

Jungkook gulped now beeping him from the back

Wooyoung didnt look at him but started walking on the footpath..

"Are u mad??" Jungkook asked well he knew but...

Dont know why he asked maybe cuz he was stupid..

"No i am wooyoung jeon wooyoung but it seems like jeon will cut away from the name" wooyoung sassed and well jungkook parked his car on a side and ran toward wooyoung now standing side by side..

Jungkook gave him a teddy bear a cute one probably wooyoungs favouraite one

IT had a note

Wooyoung side eyes the bear and looked foward his hands jerking away the teddy bear from him

Jungkook smiled softly

No matter what did he do wrong jungkook knew very well that his kids will always have a soft spot for him..

"Dadda is sorry :("

Jungkook then got choclate and saw wooyoung whine..

Everyone has there weaknesses wooyoungs weakness was just his family and well chocolate..

"Dadda this aint fair u are being soo unfair " wooyoung stomped his feet now stopping on his tracks and turning to the side now going to the car..

"Are u still mad at me" jungkook asked when they sat on the seat..

"I dont but i will still complain to mama" wooyoung glared at jungkook but that turned into a soft stare when he saw his dads whipped smile..

His dad was a whipped bunny when it came towards his mama.

After reaching home..

Arein opened the door and hugging his fathers leg who carried her up..

"Hey my bubba" jungkook kissed his princess cheecks making her giggle..

"Mamaaaa tell your husband to actually never ever pick me up did u know he just made me wait for half an hour" wooyoung over exaggerated ranting to his mother who was lossning his husbands tie..

"Why did u do that kook " taehyung asked faking an angry voice and slapped jungkooks hand away from the salad he was gonna eat..

"Wash your hands first dumbo" taehyung spoke making jungkook pout now back hugging taehyung who was listening to now two bunnys taemin and wooyoung who were telling about their day..

Jungkook looked at his little family and smiled thanking god for giving him this blessing in life..

His family.