normal

it was a normal day for the jeon family except for wooyoung who wasnt feeling well but thought it was just a mere sickness and he would be fine after he eat something.

wooyoung was in school and had already vommited 4 times he thought of calling his father but before he could do it he fainted.

luckily wooyoungs friends were there so tehy took him to sick room and calling jungkook.

"hello who is this" jungkook asked his voice sending chillw to everyone listening to him.

wooyoungs friend almost fainted hearing his friends father voice.

"umm this is wooyoungs friend please correct me but are you wooyoungs father" wooyoungs friend asked.
gulping.

"yes it me what did something happen to him" jungkook asked his voice turning soft and concerned which shocked wooyoungs friend.

"uhh yes wooyoung wasnt feeling well since the 2 period ane he just fainted now" wooyoungs friend gulped

"what okay hold on i am comming"jungkook panicked running towards his car he was in a very important meeting but nothing mattered more than his sons health.

~~~~~

jungkook ran towards the sick room and saw wooyoung laying on the bed his face pale losing his original tan colour.

"what happened to him" jungkook asked the nurse who looked terrified seeing the mafia.

"uhh s-sir He is just very sick he mightve overworked himself as the exams are near.

"okay i will see myself" jungkook said his face blank but everyone was scared knowing very well the principal was gonna get killed.

jungkook carried wooyoung towards the car laying him down in the back seat and driving homw.

~~~~
"what happened to him"  taehyung asked worried watching his son lay pale in his own bed.

"the nurse said he has a fever because of overworking" jungkook sighed.

there was no way jungkook was gonna leave wooyoung alone there was no way jungkook could work or eat knowing his son was lying sick in bed so he stayed cancelling his meeting.

jungkook hugged wooyoung from the back side knowing very well he could possibly get sick but seeing his son shivering from cold no matter how much blankets he was covered with he decided on giving comfort to the sleeping boy.

"did something happen to woo"taemin asked worried now getting out from his study room as he had vacation after graduating school.

"yeahh he got sick"taehyung said making soup for the boy.

"i will go see him then" taemin said tiredly.

he was tired and was about to sleep but decided on sleeping with his father and brother.

taehyung went upstairs watching the trio sleeping together.

ohh boyy he was about to handle 2 more sick people.

taehyung sighed neverthless woke them up so wooyoung could eat soemthing healthy.