1

I am Jiyoung, this is Sunghoon and Jake my childhood best friends. Our trio is also the top trio in school! You can say that we are the popular group. Not because we are popular we bully people!! No~ we bully people. Not all of them, just some. Like the ones who say some rumours that I am dating Sunghoon! I am not dating him dude. He is my best friend. Some others are shipping me with Jake. In the other hand we are not bad guys. We are just annoying.

"Yah Jiyoung! I told you to get extra sandwiches with you!" Jake said. "Mom didn't gimme some tho" I groaned. "Where's Sunghoon?" He rubbed his eyes. "I dunno? He told me that he will be a little late today" I rested my head on the wall. "Did he just forget about us and leave us alone, then he will be a monster that-"he got cut off by my words "yo yo yo stop watching Netflix" I said and he chuckled.

Suddenly we heard the rooftop's door getting open. We hid behind a wall to not get caught if it's one of the teachers. "IT'S ME" Sunghoon shouted and we sighed in relief. "Do you have food?" Jake said and Sunghoon shook his head as a sign of No "I am hungry GIVE ME SOME FOOD" I groaned. "Aish shut your dumbass up you both!" Sunghoon said. "Watch your language Sunghoon" Jake sarcastically said. "Shut your dumbbutts up then" he said and Jake rolled his eyes.

"Guys" Sunghoon broke the silence "yep" I turned my face to face him. "Jiyoung, since you're the only girl I know.. I mean- i- look there's a girl , m-"
He was about to continue but Jake cut him off "Sunghoon-ah you like Jiyoung?" He smirked.
I shocked and my eyes widened "no no are you kidding me I treated you like my broth-"
"Yah Jiyoung! I don't like you. I mean I do like you but as my friend understand ?.. the problem is just that" he stopped and took a deep breath "dad wants me to get married to one of his friends' daughter.. i- I don't wanna marry her.. she's not even my type!" Sunghoon said and I patted his back.

Get married? In this young age? Like who the heck would do this to his children! We are just 19!! I know we are going to graduate this year.. but still that's illegal!

"Dude just marry her and treat her like how idols treat Y/N in the mafia fanfiction she won't like it then you guys will get divorced. See easy!" Jake said and i chuckled "i am not kidding guys.. she doesn't even like you!" He frowned. "Do we know her!?" My eyes widened "no she knows you.. she always see our pictures in frames on my wall, she doesn't like jake because he looks like a playboy.. and she doesn't like you because she thinks that you like me" he rested his head on the wall.

"Sunghoon-ah , why you said since you're the only girl I know what's my business?" I tilted my head "since you're the only girl I know what's the top 10 things girls don't like about guys." He looked at me. "Uhm... I don't know in usual but I don't like jealousy, cringeworthy, the cheesy ones, pick up lines.. uh... guys with bread.. and idk what else to say-" I stopped when Jake cut me off "dude are you asking her? Just ask Google it will be more useful than her" Jake said and I rolled my eyes.

Sunghoon took out his phone and searched.
He read the results out loud " 1. When they don’t notice something new.2. Forgetting about us.3. Calling us “crazy”.4. Being addicted to video games.5. Lying to us.6. Being called “bro”.7. Being second best.8. Being clingy.9. Lack of understanding.10.Men with no motivation."

I couldn't help but laugh. "That's weird" I wiped my imaginary tears. "IT'S NOT USEFUL!" Sunghoon groaned. "I- I have an idea but don't curse at me"

Ah please what's next?

"We won't don't worry" Sunghoon said "he won't curse, I am not sure if I will or not" I said and Jake rolled his eyes.

"Jiyoung can you marry Sunghoon only to help him?"

Vote and comment<3