24

"C'mon Jake big boys don't cryyy." I patted his back. "You don't understand JiYoung, I was so worried about you." He sniffed. "I'm all good now, just few more days and I will remove this cannula and go outside again. We can even go to Starbucks. You love Starbucks don't you?" I hugged him. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and nodded. "I brought breakfast- what is going on?" Sunghoon suddenly stopped on his way when he found Jake crying. "Jake in his emotional era." Jay joked. I glanced at Jay and then looked back at Sunghoon.

About Jay? I can't stand him being in the same room as me. However, I can't say nothing. Looking back at Sunghoon, he is the most adorable person on earth. I didn't know I loved him that much. I always thought we were the 'bros before hoes' gang but turns out the opposite way. No more bros.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked Jake. "Don't worry." He smiled at him and wiped his tears off. "Ji, I've got vegetables soup for you. You should be eating healthy from now on." He sat beside me. "Ji..." I mumbled while smiling. "Here." He handed me the soup. "I'm tired I need to sleep more." I told him. "You've been sleeping for a month girl what?!" Jay exclaimed. "Can you actually shut the fuck up Jay?" Jake glared at him. I looked at them and sighed. "Just ignore him babe, if you wanna sleep.. you should eat first. Okay?" Sunghoon caressed my cheeks. I held his hand and smiled at him.
I'm sure,
my eyes were so tired, my face was pale, I was so sick and it showed.

...

.3 years later.

"IT'S  A BOYYY." Jake ran all over the house. I giggled as I leaned closer to Sunghoon who was laying on the couch. "What are you gonna name him?" Jake sat beside us clapping his hands excitedly. I looked up at Sunghoon whom I was laying in his arms. He looked at me and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled and looked at Jake.

Jake started to make some noises , cute. "Jake? Maybe?" Sunghoon teased him. "C'mon I'm serious what are you gonna name him??" He whined. "I'm still thinking. I want a unique name." I said as I placed my head on Sunghoon's chest. Sunghoon started playing with my hair and I unknowingly fell asleep in his arms.

no cuz I have a good yet confusing ending for this book. stay tuned babies<3

Don't forget to vote and comment <3