17

My eyes widened and my cheeks were heating up, "I-" i stopped talking when he immediately hugged me.
PARK SUNGHOON WHY ARE YOU DRIVING ME CRAZY!?
"I love you" he whispered while hugging me tightly. I was speechless not knowing what to say, I just hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder.  "I get jealous when I see you with Jake" he said. I kept silent for a moment then broke the hug. "You can't get jealous of him. I won't love him the way I love you" I said and he smiled. "Since when?" He tilted his head while stroking my hair behind my ear. "You can say.. uhm, a month ago. I guess" I smiled "and you! Since when?" I continued. "Since the start" he pecked a kiss on my lips. My cheeks turned totally red. He leaned closer while wrapping his arms around my waist closing his eyes. I froze not knowing what to do. He was this close to kiss me but a phone call ruined the moment.

My mouth turned into a thin line and I took out my phone.
"Who is it?" He asked curiously. "Jay.." I mumbled. "Answer it" he said still wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded and answered Jay's call.

"Jiyoung, I still love you! No matter what! I know you lied to me! I know you don't love Sunghoon" he said sobbing.
"Jay are you drunk?" I asked him calmly
"I am not!" He cried.

I looked at Sunghoon and he just bite his lips.
"Jay calm down" I said in a worry.
"HOW TO CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW THAT YOU'RE PROBABLY SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER GUY?" He shouted and I flinched.
Sunghoon immediately took the phone after Jay's words who were clear enough for Sunghoon to hear.

"Jay you're disturbing our moment now,what do you want?" Sunghoon asked rudely. I sighed.
Sunghoon then hung up the call and looked at me. "I was about to do it!" He groaned. "I'll try again, but don't make fun of me. It's my first time" he suddenly leaned closer and pulled his lips into mine. Gently kissing me and I slowly responded to his kiss. A second passed and we both broke the kiss. I rested my forehead on his chest gasping for air. He grinned and rested his chin on top of my head. "You're totally mine now!" He hugged me. "Don't get too close with this Romi" I mumbled. "Jealous?" He asked.

No response.

"AH YOU'RE JEALOUS" he repeated with a giggle.

"nO" I shortly said.

"JEALOUS"

"Okay! I am jealous!" I said and he laughed. "Wanna go out?" He smirked. "Subway please I am starving" I said. His expressions went blank "am I married to a cow? You don't stop eating!" He said.
"mArRiEd" I repeated. "A cOw" he said and I chuckled. He stood up and opened his closet. I laid on his bed.
"Wanna watch me changing?" He smirked and I ran out his room.

•••

You : we are officially married now, ig

Jake : nO nAsTy tHiNgS pLeAsE

You : YOU DIRTY MINDED I MEAN HE CONFESSED

Jake : HE DID!?
Jake : Imma cry
Jake : no really
Jake : I am crying now
Jake : Tears of happiness

You : you need to clean up your mind

Jake : :'( what are you doing now?

You : he went to the bathroom
You : we are in sUbWaY

Jake : SUBWAY ♡3♡
Jake : Imma order sUbWaY rn!

You : eat well I gth he id bacl

Jake : what's gth?
Jake : is it go to hell?
Jake : I searched for it but it's nothing:/
Jake : spelling mistake?
Jake : eNjOy!

"What are you chuckling at mrs. Park" Sunghoon sat and smirked at me. "Nothing important, hOneY" I teased him. "Ooh you're good at it" he said. "I love you" I smiled and he pinched my cheeks. "I love you too , baby Gorl". I snatched his hand "enough cringe" I said and he laughed.

Okay they finally 'kissed'
But don't put on high Hopes >:)
Don't forget to vote and comment<3