25[END]

I've never been so happy. 9 months later, I gave birth to Park Chul.

I'm 25 now. I'm still young. Getting married wasn't even in my list. It all happened all of a sudden. I didn't know it could be hard. Chul is turning 2 years old in a month. Not gonna lie, it's a very big responsibility. Something was wrong.

However, I could feel that I forced myself to love Sunghoon only to not break his heart. Or more like to be there for him because he is my what called best friend. I couldn't tell if my feelings towards him are true. Many people forced themselves to love their significant other only because they thought it was there only chance to be loved or because they love them so they should return their feelings. I kinda felt the same. I love Sunghoon. That love? I didn't know if I truly loved him or it was just me who wanted to be helpful and fell for the idea of him loving me and that I didn't want to break his heart.

It doesn't mean I'm not happy with him. Absolutely not! I'm happy being next to him. I'm happy that he was my son's father. I'm happy that we kept our promise 'together forever' we didn't know it will end up that way, but look at us now. Loving Sunghoon is the best decision I ever took. Not until I've grown up even more and started to think in a different way. More like a grown way. You know grown ass people are just wise .

I sighed as I was cutting the onions.

Who would believe if they heard that I can cook now. I chuckled to myself and looked at Chul who was sitting on the floor next to me playing with his car toys.

Chul looks a lot like Sunghoon. He has his dark brown eyes, his long eyelashes and even his smile. He was literally a smaller version of him.

I was waiting for Sunghoon to come back from work. Life started to be ... weird I don't know how to describe it.
I can't belive that im just going to say that.

I could have been happier if I married someone I truly loved not only my best friend whom I for sure loved. I forced myself to love him because I didn't want to break his heart. I didn't want to be the toxic friend. I didn't want to be cold hearted in his eyes. Not only him.
Also Jake, what would've happened if I didn't agree when he asked me to marry Sunghoon?
Would I have gotten married so young and had my first child when I was 24?
Would I have been single?
Or have a boyfriend?
Who would it be?
If I could, I would go back in time and decline Jake's idea.
I'm not selfish.
And
I bet Sunghoon isn't selfish,
I bet he would understand my point.
Oh how I wish.

.___________________.

"C'mon Jiyoung! Do you like that idea? I bet you guys are going to look so cute together." Jake said as he winked teasingly. "Jiyoung? You with us?" Sunghoon asked Jiyoung as she was lost in her thoughts. "Sunghoon?" She softly said. The guy hummed in response as their friend Jake was just watching them in silence. "I- I am really sorry. I just can't. We are still too young. I have a lot of things I'm planning to do after school. I need to study hard in college to get a good job." JiYoung stopped but she started again. "I'm not being selfish right now. But this kind of situations... is .. is just weird. I'm sorry Sunghoon. I want to marry a man whom I love that doesn't mean I don't love you! But you know that kind of love. You know right? I'm just.. really.. sorry." She sighed. Sunghoon took a deep breath and nodded. "I totally understand you Jiyoung you're my best friend. I can't just suddenly force you to marry me. Thank you." He smiled at her. Jake smiled at both of them. " I love you guys so much." He hugged them.

They made a little group hug before they broke it and Jiyoung started talking again. "I've got an idea dickheads." She smirked. "Spill the tea Bruski." Jake said.

They started discussing a way to get Sunghoon out of this arrangement marriage. Planning their devilish plan.

I'm happy that I said what I wanted to say not being afraid from being judged.
We are all living normally now.
I didn't marry Sunghoon.
I've imagined my whole life with him.
It was more like a mess.
I didn't like that..
As a 25 years old non-married lady who is successful in her job. Having her best friends by her side. I can tell. That it was the best decision ever not agreeing to Jake's idea.
Sunghoon didn't get married to this girl.
We are all successful in our job and we all chased our dreams.
You are thinking right now what happened to this girl and Sunghoon.
Lemme tell you that it was a long story. But ended up in a good way.

The End.