22

I opened my eyes, I wasn't home anymore. I was at a huge garden.. it smelled like honey, everything around me was colourful. Nature everywhere. The birds were flying in the blue sky. The sun was shining and the white clouds filled the sky.

I was wearing a white short dress with shoulders off. My hair was half tied up. I was sitting on the grass. Infront of me all kinds of fruits and candy.

It felt like heaven.
It was so quiet. I was relieved.
I was happy.

I inhaled the wind and closed my eyes smiling. I felt someone's head laying on my lap. I slowly brushed their hair off their face and smiled when it was the person who made me feel comfortable. I remember him. His scent his long eyelashes, dark brown eyes.
I gently caressed his cheek and he turned to face me smiling.  His eyes met mine. We were both so happy. I just wanted to stay like this until death.

He held my hand, his touch was all I needed, especially these days. His fingers interlocked with mine. Our hands were made for each other.

"JiYoung-ah." He whispered with his deep toned voice. I hummed in response as I was admiring his beautiful features. "I promise, I will come and save you. I will never leave you JiYoung, I love you." He sat up and pulled me close by wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt butterflies gathering in my stomach when he touched me. But only one thing was on my mind.

What does he mean by this?

"I love you too ,Sunghoon." I smiled. He rested his forehead on mine. Our mouths were inches away. Just by looking into his eyes, he seemed tired.
He leaned closer and softly slammed his lips into mine. We kissed slowly, his hand was on my face while the other one on the end of my back. I had both of my arms around his neck, my eyes were closed. The taste of his lips, the warmness in his mouth was all I wanted. I didn't want to break the kiss. I just wanted to feel his touch.

He slowly pushed away and kissed me on the cheek. I blinked twice then hugged him , buried my self in his chest. He rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me back. He tightened the hug while whispering "I will come back." And all of a sudden, he disappeared. Everything disappeared
I was alone again.

In a dark room.

I started to shout Sunghoon's name until some guy came in and dragged me by my hair pulling me down. I screamed in pain but he didn't care, he looked like John Cena.  His body was muscular and very big.

I pushed him alot to leave me but his grip was so hard that I couldn't even let it let go of me.

"Shut the fuck up mother fucker!" He slapped me. My cheek burnt. It was so hard. I started tearing up. Until I saw Jay. I ran towards him and begged him to save me.

Surprisingly, he didn't.
He grabbed me by my throat and lift me up gritting his teeth. "You kissed Sunghoon!" He tightened his grip. "He is- m my husband-" I got cut off when he slammed me into a wall I wasn't on the floor anymore. But dying. I couldn't breath.

"You're a whore!" He kicked me. I started crying not knowing what to do. "You're an evil. You're Satan!" I screamed. Once he heard the world Satan. His eyes turned white.. his eyeballs disappeared. He smiled evilly and approached me.

"You're smart." He smirked.

FUCKING PLOT TWIST!!!!