2

"Jiyoung can you marry Sunghoon only to help him?"

"What!?" Sunghoon shouted "no no no No Way!"my eyes widened.  "Just think, you're only going to do this to help him!" Jake ruffled his hair. "Jake! We are talking seriously now! We aren't joking!" I coldly said.
"I am not joking Jiyoung!!" He groaned. "If it will help him. Why not marrying any other girl?" I faced Sunghoon. "Jiyoung-ah. I'll be so thankful for you if you did this. And I promise to get a divorce after my parents leave Korea!" Sunghoon said. I looked at him in confusion. "You agree with him?" I asked flustered. "If it's the only way" he lowered his gaze. "Put in mind you're the only girl he can trust!" Jake patted my head. "Gimme time to think about it" I sighed. "Really?" Sunghoon's eyes widened. "Yes I just need some time to discuss this with my parents" I faked a smile. "Don't tell them that it's a fake marriage!!" Jake said and smiled. I nodded. "Thank you so much Jiyoung" Sunghoon smiled. "I didn't agree yet. I said I need to think about it." I said and the bell rang.

We separated our ways to classes.

I didn't pay much attention,  I was just thinking about what to tell Sunghoon. I mean I do like him but as my best friend, I do love him but as my best friend I can't marry him.

"Ms. Im Jiyoung concentrate please!" Mr. Choi said and I nodded.

•••

I looked at the clock and it's almost 10pm.
I sighed. I can't imagine that both of my parents agreed. Like I was waiting for them to say No so it will be a way to escape this situation. I took out my phone and texted Sunghoon.

You: Sunghoon meet me at the park in 2 mins ig..

Sunghoon: okay!

I took my jacket and wore my shoes and headed to the park. As I arrived I saw Sunghoon waiting on a bench facing the grass. I took a deep breath and sat next to him. "Sunghoon I-" he cut me off "look Jiyoung it was a stupid idea and I know that you'll disagree, I am sorry for asking such a stupid question" he sighed and gave me a weak smile. "Sunghoon, I agree.. I mean I thought about it, you were always here for me if I needed you. Now you need me. In the other hand my parents agreed." I smiled. He looked at me,his eyes widened and smiled widely " Oh my God ! Really?! I- I love you so much! Thank you Jiyoung-ssi" he smiled and I giggled.

"Soooo.. what's your plan?" I turned to face him. "After our graduation we will get married  four or three months later, my parents will leave Korea. Then we could just separate ways." He said and I nodded. "But Sunghoon, why does your dad want you to get married in a really young age? I mean you're still 19!" I asked in confusion. "He wants me to be the CEO of his company, to get ready for it, I should get married first.. the girl he wants me to marry is his friend's daughter.. her father aka dad's friend died since she was 5 , dad used to treat her as his daughter, so maybe that's why he wants me to marry her." He sighed. I patted his back and stood up "alright it's already late I have to go" I smiled at him. He stood up "I'll walk you home, as you said it's already late!" He followed me. "C'mon dude ! You just go I'll be okay" I sighed.

He took a step forward and made a sign for a cab , he opened the door and I got in. "Take care of her" he told the driver, "thank you Jiyoung-ah.. see ya!" He smiled and waved goodbye. I smiled back and waved at him too.

Vote and comment<3
Sorry for short chapter:/