The start

She starts to stir awake, groaning as she feels her wounds that aren't healing due to the amount of black magic in her system. When her eyes start to flutter open, she sees two faces she never thought she would see again. Stefan Salvatore and Klaus Mikealson, her dead uncle and dad. She tries to talk but it just comes out as grunts of pain.

Klaus sighs annoyed, and at that moment Hope nailed her situation down to two possibilities. But, it wasn't possible, time travel wasn't possible. But then again neither was she and what else could explain the fact her dead father showed no recognition of her. Hesitantly Klaus bites into his wrist and puts it to her lips, she instantly starts to drink before pulling away.

" Why aren't your wounds healing?" She fights off her tears and uses her years of practicing lying to hide her identity.

She groans and stubbornly sits up, " it healed enough."She  says trying to stand up as she avoided her father's identical eyes. Scare of her walls breaking if she looked at him directly.

" Why aren't you healing?" he asks more threateningly, causing her to roll her eyes when all she wanted to do is cry.

" Black magic stinks." She says stumbling, she prepares to hit the ground but never does. Her eyes widen when she finds herself in the arms of her father.

" Put me down, Klaus." The name of her father felt strange on her tongue,  but without hesitation. Lying really was a family trait it seems.

" We are going to get you fixed up then you have somethings to explain, sweetheart."  His voice fanning innocents, but leaving no room for discussion. She nods and cuddles her head into the crook of his neck, causing him to tense.

***************************************************************************************

    The girl knows his name, and with his name it was impossible not to know his reputation. Many simple knew him as the original the eldest vampire, false but terrifying. The few that did know his name knew him. Beyond a rumor trickle down throughout the years until no trace of truth was left. There were so few good stories of him circulating and  yet she relaxed it to his arms without a second thought, as if he wasn't a monster. She was probably just delusional, lost a lot of blood or something. But it's the or something that plagued his mind.

" Gloria! Could use some help over here, darling." Gloria looks at the child that he put on a cleared table then back at the original.

"What did you do?" Gloria says to the hybrid, hand on hip as her eyes go over the girl looking for an injury. Most likely searching for too canine marks.

" He didn't do anything, I just need you to find out what's wrong with me, so I can fix it and get back with my friends."
She sounded overly annoyed at the reasonable accusation.

Gloria nods and starts walking towards her, "What happened." she says, glancing at the girl's face, still not touching her. " My friend is infected with enough dark magic to light the world on fire, it gave her a murderous double personality. She blasted me and the next thing I know I wake up in a random mansion."

her explanation was cut off with Gloria's screams, lines crawling up her as she touches the girl's arm.

Quickly separating the two, his eyes pass back and forth between them as he asks for an explanation. "What just happened?" Still slightly alarmed.

" I've never met anyone who could survive the dark magic in her." Gloria stutters out, causing the hybrids eyes to widen in curiosity.

" I'd like to get rid of it before I become another person who can't survive it. I don't suppose either of you have an emerald necklace.
———————