Hey

Unedited

If you can't tell I love to write, apparently a lot more then I knew. Now a couple of chapters were deleted on my other book a little over a year ago, so I started writing on google docs and just coping and pasting here. Eventually I started opening a doc and started writing down the idea. now I have one hundred and twenty stories being written, most of them already over five thousand words. Which just so happened to be too much for google docs, so I actually have to pay for it now, which I can't help but find funny. But that's why this next chapter is going to be later than I wanted it.

But anyway I was wondering which one you would like to read, so here's some previews I have prepared. If you could tell me which ones you would like to read and what you would like to see in it, if any.

TVD, The originals, legacies

Other half

( Hope finds herself traveling in a time where her father was nothing but a broken monster. Which made him even more dangerous than the magic coursing in his veins, that turned him into the monster that could end her life, ending it with the person it began with. But if he was so cruel back than why are Kol and Rebekah swearing that he wouldn't lay a hand on her? Is there faith missed placed or are they hiding something?

Time travel tended to unveil the long buried secrets. " There is something we haven't spoken of to anyone, not even to each other." A vow of blood sealing the coffin of her memory. The silence used as a cooping mechanism." Athena." Her blond hair and ocean filled eyes fading away, leaving them, leaving him alone. Alone with nothing but the pain of her absence, leaving nothing but a void that could only be filled with blood, hate, and anger. " Niklaus's twin." A bond  said to be set forever, broken in death.

Grief - klaroline

What happens when Caroline finds the shell of the cocky man she knows, curled up staring at another unidentifiable body. The only questions, she has on her mind was which one of her friends were dead and what was klaus doing here. Shouldn't he be celebrating, instead of sitting one the floor of her best friends living room alone. That was until she found out what happened, it was kol. Not only has lost his brother, but he was forced to stare at the charred bones that once held a man. How could the people she calls friends leave  his brothers body for him to stare at? Weren't they supposed to be the good guys?

He never contemplated death, he'd took more souls than the devil himself. But he never really understood what death meant until now, watching his little brothers body burn. Him leaving wasn't even a possibility in his mind and now here he was, trapped with his little brothers burnt corpse. Finally his walls start to crumble around him, the pain drowning him, as she walks through the door.

The greatest gift

Klaus and his family would do anything for their Hope, even if it means placing her in the care of people they once fought. The Salvatore brothers, two vampires who constantly beat the odds. Even though the brothers hate the Mikaelson, they accept the responsibility of the Newborn baby, along with a female vampire. While the family stays behind to fight off all that would see her harmed, the Scooby Doo gang face through the challenges of raising a moody Mikaelson.

Abandonment was something klaus pondered on his entire life, his mind riddled with the possibilities of what could have been. What his life would have been like if he was raised by his absent father. it was far to late for him and yet he couldn't help but wonder if his reality would be better than the one he had. Standing on the doorteps of men who hated him, with a daughter he knew he couldn't raise. No wouldn't raise, not into his life. If he did her story would only end two ways, in death or in blood. You see her story was so similar yet completely different. That feeling, the weight of abandonment, the questions that come with it are far better than damage he could cause. This was the only and best thing he could do for her, this was the greatest gift he could give.