Backup threat

" I know why your here, child, and I have already given him the answer a thousand years ago."

" You and I both know that killing the doppelgänger, would do nothing but leave him as the only one of his kind. But that's not why I'm here, I know you are not permanently dead, I want it to be perfectly clear when you come back, the Mikaelson siblings are under MY protection. From Finn to Rebekah, you come after them you will die by my hand."

" Who do you think you are? I'm the original witch, your no match to me."

" You would think that, but your no match for Dahlia, and my power triples hers. You may be 'the original witch' but I'm the first and only witch descent of the hollow, that is fifteen hundred years of untapped magic coursing through my veins. So rethink whatever your planning cause I will be right there to stop you every time because it's just what I do and because I care more than you ever did." She says before disappearing, leaving her grandmother shocked.

--------

" She said the doppelgänger needs to die-"

The words barely registered in klaus' mind as he let the breathe he was holding in at seeing her okay.

She said instantly after waking up, causing two frightened teenage girls to interrupt yelling, " What."

" Oh, it's not like Nik is stupid enough to listen to murderous mommy dearest."

" What are you hiding, little witch."

" Well um, I may or may not, have gotten into an awesome pissing match. Which I won, by whipping out an awesome ' I'm a first witch of an unlimitedly powerful bloodline' card. But in my defense, she pulled the ' original witch' card. Which makes absolutely zero sense, I mean how can you be the original of something if you're not actually the first. That's like saying you're the first man on the moon, but really you're the first man on the moon on the second trip. So yeah Ester doesn't like me, which is mutual, if you weren't you I think she'd consider me a bad influence."

" Bad influence? Never mind, what else you, infuriating, mind-boggling, little witch." He says rapidly blinking at the audacity of the little witch.

" I may have impulsively threatened her, but technically it was a backup threat."

Before Klaus could yell, Bonnie questions, " Back up threat?"

" Future reference threat." She says comically turning to her as the two originals eyes practically bulge out of their heads.

" You look like fifteen," Tyler says reminding everyone he was still there.

" Characteristic family."

She responded with a shrug before she jumps at two angry loud voices, " Who threatens the original bloody witch?!?" Klaus shout, with a delayed reaction." Are you ill?" Rebekah shouts like a worried sister.

Hope fake pouts, " I thought I told you how I felt about that title, it's inaccurate, misinforming, and just wrong."

" You're hiding something."

" I'm always hiding something, it's kind of my thing." She jokingly replies, causing Klaus to sigh in frustration.

" Like to inform."

" No, not really."

He gives her a scoring look, not leaving her many options, "Hope."

"Fine, follow me." Hope and Klaus walkout to the vacant hallway before she starts talking.

" I can't tell you. I promise that none of it will be used against you or your family, but you have to accept the fact that I can't tell you yet, or I have to leave."

" Why?" Fear the only person in the world who seems to willing help him, leaving like everyone else on his life, disabling his common sense. Usually it didn't matter who they were the truth was more important then friendship. But hope felt different for some unknown reason.

" Because i don't know if i could handle you hating me, I'd rather leave knowing another person doesn't curse my name."

" I could never, sweetheart."

She wipes her stray tears and turns to walk back into the class room, " Don't make promises you can't keep."

-------

" Li-little witch-ch we got to go." Klaus stutters, which is something he rarely did, so something must be really wrong. Hope pushes off the truck and puts a hand on his arm, causing him to jump slightly. Memories taking over him as his breath quickens, and his vision blurs.

Hope could feel the magic causing this, " Listen to my voice, no one is going to hurt you. I won't let 'em, now I need you to focus on my voice, and heart beat."

She slowly takes his hand and places it over her heart. " It okay it's just me, the memories are just memories, no one cant hurt you here."

Tears stream down his face, as he drops down to his knees, still panting. " Think of a place where you were happy, remember how it made you feel, how it sounded, how it smelt." His breathing slowly evened as his tears dried.

" What just happened to me?"

" I'd take a wild guess and say Ancestors and bits of bad history combined is never fun."

" How did you?" She heard the unspoken question as he looked away from her.0

" I had a friend, Lizzie, she has... episodes. She helped me through a couple of my own, I just said what she did."

"Thank you."

" Always."

-------

I don't really have anything to say.🤷‍♀️ So have a delightful morning 🌅, wonderous evening, or a peaceful night 😴

( edited this is probably the shortest chapter, there's just not much to put in this scene and I don't wanna stretch it out too much)