Chapter 22

I walk up from bed sweting and breathing hard. I had another vision. The vision was about the battle and that it was going to take place on the first day that the snow sticks to the ground. That was not to long from now probably 3 months max. I got out of bed and walked to the nurseries, first to my son's then to my daughters. I fed and changed them all and then made my way to the living room. I sat in my spot on the couch closes to the large window that takes up the entire wall. I looked outside and saw nothing but black. I sat there and cryed with my arms around my legs. It was no comfortable because I was 6 months pregnant and was already getting big. I was frustrated about all of this, and I really miss my little sister.

I sat there until the sun came up and I started to make breakfast for the pack. Not to long later Lyle, Jessica, Magen, and some of Lyle's friends, Justin and Max, came to help. About half way into making bacon my feet started to hurt so I sat down at the counter and sipped my orange juice as I watched Lyle cook. I love him so much it hurts sometimes. He is a loving father to our children, and is a loving mate to me. And one day my father will pass down the Alpha title to him and we will lead the Moon pack together.

I felt the baby kick when I was swallowing my orange juice and almost spit it out.

"Lyle dear the baby's kicking," I said happily as I placed my hand where she was kicking me at. Lyle looked over at me setting down the spatula, and walked over. He stood next to me as he placed his hand on my stumack where the baby was kicking me at and he smiled.

"At least it's only one baby this time," Lyle said to me kissing my forehead.

"Yeah," I said as I though about when the triplets kicked me. Lyle leaned down and kissed me on my lips when my father came in and cleared his throat.

I smiled at I looked over to him and I think Lyle looked embarrassed a little.

"Morning," my father said as he walked over to Lyle and I.

"Morning dad," I said as I got up from my stool and walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"How's my little girl," he said to me as he looked at my stumack.

"She's kicking today," I said with a smile as I placed my hand on the spot she was still kicking me at. My dad looked for permission to touch my stumack and I nodded. My dad gently pleased his hand on where she was kicking and smiled.

Later that day I decided to go back to bed since I couldn't sleep last night. Lyle went out with his friends and my dad stayed home to watch me. When I woke up I laid in bed thinking of names to name her. I was thinking of the name Lyla, Lyla Annett Moon.

Later when Lyle came back I wanted to see if he liked the name. He walked into the bedroom to check on me. Lyle came over to my side of the bed and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay my love," Lyle said as he stroked my hair.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said to Lyle as smiled up at him."I came up with a name when you where out."

"And what was it," Lyle said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"Lyla Annett Moon," I said to him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"That's a beautiful name, I love it," Lyle said to me as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled up at him and now I can't wait to be a new mom all over again.

Hope you liked it.