Chapter 14

16 Weeks Later

Lyle and I thought it would be nice to just have us time before the baby shower Zoe and Bethany are throwing  me today. Lyle and I just laid on my bed, I just didn't feel up to really do anything today, but I promised Bethany that I would try.

So at 3:30 p.m. Lyle and I walked into the living room, hand in hand with big smiles, and we were greeted by the hole pack.

"So," said Anna, "When are you going to have the baby," she said to me looking at my huge belly excitedly.

"Well I'm planning to carry them full them," I said patting my belly, then smiling back at Anna.

"That's great Delilah, I know you can do it," my father said with a smile. My father has supported me this hole time and I'm happy to say that he is my daddy.

"I just want them to have the best start that I can give them," I said to the pack, sending a smile to everyone. I want them to be happy little angel babies. I don't ever want to see my babies in a NICU, I just hope that they will wat, i thought to myself. I love them so much that I will wait till they are ready, to see them.

Then Bethany came in and told us that we can go outside now. This was a shock because I thought that we were having the baby shower inside. So the whole pack, about 200 people and I, made our way outside with Bethany leading us. It was beautiful, somehow Bethany transforms the backyard into a party. The gazebo had balloons all over it and chairs and tables were placed throughout the yard. Pink and blue was everywhere, it was so amazing it brought me to tears. There was presents in flowers everywhere.

"Find your name and we can start," Bethany said leading me to the gazebo. She then told me to sit ans she made Lyle hand me the presents.

The first president was a big one. It was wrapped in blue and had a big pink ribbon, it was one of Bethany's many presents. I opened it and inside was a purple stroller. While Lyle gave me 5 more, all from Bethany. Inside were a blue and a pink stroller with matching car seats. I thanked her and I open more of my presents.

I got a lot of diapers and clothes, along with bottles and sippy cups. My dad gave me a triple stroller and a shirt saying number one mom for me and number one dad for Lyle. All together it was a good day.

***************************************************************************************************************

Later that night

I woke up with this wet feeling. I uncovered myself and saw that the bed was socked. Then a cramp me, no not a cramp, a contraction. The babies are coming.

"Lyle," I screamed because he was not in bed. I heard nothing so I screamed on the top of my lungs again, "Lyle". This time Lyle frantically shot through the bedroom door, running over to my side.

"What's wrong my love," Lyle said searching the room for anything that would of upset me.

Just then a very strong contraction hit me and I screamed, "The babies are coming." Lyle froze for a millisecond, then carefully picked me up and ran out of the bed room. The contractions hurt so much that I couldn't help but scream. I know I just gave the pack a very long night, and I hope that they can forgive me.

When we got to Maryse's I was in so much pain that it was unbearable. I just wanted this to be over with already, I wanted all the pain to be gone. Another contraction hit and I screamed out in pain. Maryse ripped off my Pajama bottoms and my panties and took in a sharp breath.

"Delilah," Maryse said," I need you to push the baby's head is right here." I nodded and pushed down with all my power

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed as I pushed. As I was pushing Bethany and my dad showed up, and was encouraging me to push as Lyle counted to 10.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10," Lyle said and I took in a deep breath and pushed again letting a out a small grunt.

"Your almost there Delilah the baby's head is out," Maryse said encouragingly to me,"One more big push."

With that I bared down and pushed,"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed. Then I heard another scream fill the room other then my self, but I was taken by the pain of another contraction and screamed.

"It's little Daniel," Maryse said handing him to one of the nurses to clean him off. All I could see was a little bloody figure being taken away to another room, and all I could think was please don't put hi in the NICU, please.

"Please," I said then felt my body telling me to push, so I did,"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed.

Lyle started to count down to 10' but I ignored him' because only I knew when it was time to stop pushing, not him. And with that' another scream filled the room, one of the girls, shortly followed by her sister's screams.

I took this moment to sigh, the pain was over. Then one of the nurses came over holding Daniel.

"Would you like to hold your son sir," the young nurse said holding Daniel out to Lyle.

"Ye....yes," Lyle said, his voice shacking a bit as the nurse slid Daniel into his arms. Lyle looked lost and looked at me if to say "am I doing this right".

The other two nurses then walked over to me and placed a pink and purple bundle into my arms. I looked at the purple bundle, the first born girl first, she was so tiny. She had bright green eyes just like mine and had little blonde curls on top of her little head. She had Lyle's eye shape, nose, and hair, but she did have my full lips. I decided that this was Bethany.

"My little Bethany," I said kissing the top of her head. I then looked up to my sister, who was waiting patiently to hold them. I smiled at her and motioned for her to come over to me, and she gave me a look that said "about time Lilah," and practically ran over to me.

"Do you want to hold Beth," I said motioning to the purple bundle, and smiled up at her. Bethany than gave the fastest head shake that I have ever seen, and gently picked up baby Bethany, and walked back over to our father.

I looked at Gabriella in the pink blanket and smiled. She looked exactly like her sister in every way. From the same green eyes, to the little blonde curls on her head. It's going to be hard to tell them apart, I thought to myself, kissing the top of her forehead.

A little while latter Lyle traded Daniel for Gabby since Bethany won't let him see baby Bethany. Danny looked exactly like his daddy except for his brown hair. He was so cute and small, I love them all so much, and I glad that they are all finally here.

please comment if u like it or if u want some stuff to change :-)