Chapter 18

In Alpha's desperation, he sent out. search party to find and bring back Bethany, but I knew that it was no use, they wouldn't find her. I can't believe that she would run off like this, it's just not like her to leave. Bethany is one of those kind of people that in really bad times will stick it out no matter what and will not run away when things get to bad. This is why I know that she is in a really bad situation.

Jessica and Megan took the triplets back to their rooms so that I could talk to Lyle, alone. I opened up the Romeo and Juliet book to the page where Bethany wrote the note to me was and handed it to Lyle. Lyle read it and then sighed.

"Oh Reed, what have you done," Lyle said in a pain-filled voice. I know that Reed is his brother, but what I saw last night, I couldn't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for him. I got up and when into the kitchen to grab a Pepsi and pored it into a large glass cup. I started to walk back into the family room but I dropped the glass. As I heard it shatter I took in a sharp breath.

I was taken back to the battle field, back to the blood curtailing screams. But instead of looking through my eyes, I was looking through my sister's. I wasn't dead, at least not yet. I looked in pain as i screamed a very awfully scream. A shouter went through my body as I watched myself fall to the ground. I watched Lyle pick me up and run out of the woods to the pack house.

I couldn't see myself anymore, and then my point of view changed. I was standing in the middle of the battle field watching Reed and Bethany.

"You will not lay a hand on him Reed," Bethany spat at him. My sister was still chained up to the stone wall. Reed laughed demonically, and placed both of his palms on her swollen belly, "Oh my dear little Bethany," Reed gave another demonic laugh then smiled, "You don't have a choice." Reed steeped back from her,"Éirigí," He whispered under his breath.

 Bethany screamed out in pain and I swear I saw he stomach begin to move, as if something evil was trying to escape from its prison inside of her. I felt myself shouter watching that thing moving inside of her.

"Why did you do this to him Reed," I heard my sister plea, "To me," she cried. I wanted so badly to rip Reed apart for doing this to my little sister, it made me sick just looking at him torturing Bethany, and all I could do was watch him do it.

"I can't tell you how this will all play out. But I do know this," Reed said once more placing his hands on her stomach," That every second that he moves inside you," He posed,"Is a second closer that you will die, this is the An Prophecy an Ghrian agus Gealach, The Prophecy of the Sun and Moon."

Hope you liked the chapter. Please leave your comments and questions about the story. :-)