Chapter 9

This chapter is for my cousin Bethany, who I love so much and just wish that she would just slow down and what to grow up. And that this is my last year as a kid, because I will be 18 in September. So please Bethany, for me, just slow down and cherish the time that you have as a kid. I love you.

                                                                                                        Love Kerri

Well I told my dad soon after I found out that I was having triplets and he fainted luckily Lyle was there to catch him, I have never seen my dad react that way ever in my life. I was put on bed rest by Maryse, and put me on a special diet. I have to consume 3500 more calories than I usually do and have to have up to three meals containing meet and three small snacks per day. This is all for the three growing babies is inside of me.

Bethany has been begging me to go shopping with her, for the babies but i wanna know what they are before I go shopping for them. Bethany just don't understand, she is only 16. But she is much wiser than any other person I know her age, she had it grow up very fast because of our family. Bethany never had time for a childhood, it makes me a little sad that she's to eager to grow up. I just wish she had took her time growing up, I wish I did. I wish that I was a kid, and its not because I'm pregnant that I wish this, I raised Bethany at the age of six when our mother died. I tried to to give a good childhood, even if it meant that I would miss out on mine. So it pains me, it pains me to see that Bethany has been my mother figure throughout this pregnancy.

I walked into my sisters now and she was planning to set up for the nursery the triplets. Why won't she just be a kid, why can't she be outside with friends, or chasing after boy, going to school, a public school, why would she rather be planing out my pregnancy, and worrying about the triplets.

"Hay Beth can I took to you for a minute," I said to her.

"Is it the triplets, do you have a headache," she said and looked at me.

"No Beth I'm fine," I said and sat on the bed with he, "Why aren't you outside playing Beth its a lovely day," I said smiling, looking out the window.

"I rather not, Liliah you know I don't like them kids," she said rearranging the layout again.

"Can I ask you something Beth," she nodded, "Why would you rather planning my pregnancy then be a kid," I said calmly.

"I don't know I just don't understand their childish behaviors, I rather be doing this stuff," she smiled happily.

"Okay then, so what did u come up as a layout so far,"I said looking at the paper.

This made Bethany smile and she happily showed me the layout. It was perfect not only for the amount of space that we had, but also for getting around their room even if there was more then one person in the room.

"Its perfect Bethany," I smiled at her.

"Thanks I just won't it to be perfect," she said.

"Everything's going to be fine," I assured her.

"No not fine perfect," she said which made me laugh.

"Okay everything is going to be perfect, better," I laughed.

please comment if u like it or if u want some stuff to change :-)