Chapter 19

It has been about 4 week since Bethany has left and I found myself wondering to Bethany's room once again. I have done this a lot lately since she had left. I would wonder into her room and lay on her bed. The sent of her all a round me brought tiers to my eyes. I miss my little sister so much that it hurt me to even look at her pictures that hang on her walls. The pictures of her smiling and laughing with her friends. Even though it hurts, I can't help but look at the pictures. Looking at them brought back the memories of her, it brought back my happiness.

I felt a smile creep up on my face as I stared at a picture of Bethany covered in chocolate ice cream on her

15th birthday. The memory came to me as if I was relieving it all over again. It was a sunny day and dad had decided that we were going to have Bethany's party outside. I was bringing out the ice cream when I striped and the whole container of chocolate ice cream landed on her lap. Bethany just laughed it off and dad took the picture, saying that one day when we are old that we will look at this picture and laugh. I will find a way to bring her home, safely. I will find a way.

I also found out that I am pregnant again. The news came to Lyle and I as a shock. Ever since that vision of the prophecy, Alpha Samuel has been reading everything about it. He has found an old book containing a lot of information on the prophecy. The prophecy states that.

Beidh sé teacht chun pas

a go beirt pháistí a rugadh amháin

Gréine agus línéir amháin.

Ar a lá breithe déag a bheidh ceachtar

grá nó a scriosadh gach eile síocháin a

thabhairt agus a chothromú leis an domhan.

An mac an ghrian agus an iníon na gealaí.

Beidh roinnt a bheith caillte agus roinnt

Beidh a spared i cath

maith agus olc.

I got a headache form trying to read the prophecy, it was so frustrating. Why couldn't the dame thing be in English, I sighed.

"I give up, I can't read this at all," I said as I tossed the old book to the table.

How am I suppose to help my sister if I can't understand this damn thing. How am I going to protect my unborn baby from its own prophecy. I finally couldn't take it any longer, I stated to cry in frustration, from all this stress. I need to find someone to translate this prophecy for me so I now what to expect.

"Mckenna," I thought to myself.

Mckenna is a close friend of mine that lives in Ireland with her pack. Mckenna and I met when dad, Bethany, and I when on a vacation to New Castle, Ireland. I was running throw Donard Forest, which was not to far from where we were staying, when I heard howling, wolf howling. I remember tacking of in a dead sprint to find out where that were coming from. I spotted a average size pack of wolves and called for my father and Bethany so that we can meet this new pack.

We all three just walked out of the brush and slowly up the the pack of wolves, in our human forms, to show no aggression. Gaelrik, the Alpha of the pack and Mckenna's father, comely treated us. Mckenna and I became the best of friends up until three years ago when Gaelrik passed in a fight against territory and she became Alpha of the pack. With all the responsibility of leading a pack, Mckenna and I lot touch.

I wounded if she would even pick up the phone let alone come all this way to translate a prophecy. Well I got to at least try, for Bethany, because I have no other choice. The phone rang ones, twice, three times before someone answered.

"Hello," I heard a girls voice say in a heavy Irish ascent. The lady sounded in her teens if not younger.

"Hello, I like to talked to your Alpha, Mckenna Blair, please," I said in a soft but powerful voice.

"May I ask who is calling," the girl relayed, curiously.

"Delilah Moon," I said comely to the girl. I don't have time for this but I'm not going to takeout my personal problems on this innocent girl that's just doing her job.

"Thank you," the girl said and called for someone.

"Hello," a different woman's voice came through. This voice was familiar to me, I could recognize her heavy Irish ascent anywhere.

"Mckenna," I said happily through the phone.

"Delilah, its been awhile since we last talked," Mckenna said in a happy voice.

"Yes, three years is a long time," I replayed happily," Mckenna I need a favor from you, a big favor," I said to her.

"Okay.....What is it," Mckenna said cautiously through the phone.

"I need you to come hear and read something that looks to be written in Gaelic or something, I really need your help Mckenna please, please, please, will you help me," I bagged to her through the phone, holding back tiers.

After a while of her thinking it through Mckenna finally sighed.

"If it was someone else asking me this of me I would say no, but because its you Delilah, yes I will leave this very minute," Mckenna said and told someone to pack her stuff for her.

"Thank you so much Mckenna, your the best," I said and hung up.

I sighed in relief as everything seamed to be getting better.

sorry for updating the rest of the chapter so late :-)