I. PLATFORM 9¾, 1991

PLATFORM 9¾, 1991!

SEPTEMBER 1991

1st Year

• • • •

"Elara! Oswald! Keep up!" Holland called over her shoulder.

"Sorry Mummy!" The nine year old twins apologised, running slightly to catch up with their mother and siblings.

Coming to a stop in front of the wall between platforms nine and ten, Holland turned to her oldest.

"Reggie, you first," She instructed, making the boy nod, before he ran at the wall, pushing the trolley, completely disappearing into the wall. With a soft smile, Holland then turned to the little girl standing next to her, "Do you need me to do it with you?" The woman asked, lightly stroking her daughter's hair.

Nora bit her lip in thought, before shaking her head, "I think I want to do it on my own this time." She said in a small voice, and thick Irish accent.

Holland grinned, "Go on then."

With a wide smile, Nora gripped tightly onto the handle of her trolley, before running full speed at the wall, disappearing.

Then came the youngest.

"Come on you two," Holland said, taking each of the twins' hands in her own, "Can't keep everyone waiting."

Appearing from the other side of the wall, a fond smile made its way onto Holland's face, seeing The Hogwarts Express in all its glory once again.

"Mum," Regulus said, tugging on her sleeve, successfully gaining her attention, "It's Auntie Bronwyn and Aunt Max." He told her, pointing elsewhere on the platform.

"Come on then." Holland instructed, the family making their way over to them.

"Now. I want to hear you say those three little words." Maxine said, crouched in front of an eleven year old girl.

Thalia smiled sweetly at her mother, "I love you.

Bronwyn chuckled, also crouching down in front of her daughter, "That's sweet, but try again.

Thalia let out a huff, "Fine. I will behave."

"Good girl." Bronwyn smiled, kissing her forehead.

"And Aunt Holland and Auntie Maggie will tell us if you're causing havoc." Maxine warned the girl.

"Of course I will," Holland smirked, as she and her children walked up to them, "I'll be watching you like a hawk."

Thalia rolled her eyes, but smiled, greeting Nora with a tight hug, as they rambled excitedly about Hogwarts.

Turning to Holland, Bronwyn asked, "Is Maggie here yet?"

Holland shook her head, "I haven't seen her."