Talking Dead

Chris:"Welcome back to another exciting episode of Talking Dead! Joining us tonight, making their first appearance together, please welcome Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Mia Morgan!"
Me:"Yes! Finally I get to be on the show."

Chris laughed and sat up in his chair,

Chris:"I've been asking for you to be on the show for quite awhile. Kang didn't want you to leave the set."

I laughed and looked at Jeffrey then back at Chris,

Me:"She can't run the show by herself."
Jeffrey:"God no, she would be lost without you."-he teased-
Chris:"With the way last season was and how this years season has started, I can't blame her. Anyway since we finally have the both of you here tonight, I want to start the show off by a top question a lot of fans and myself has been wondering about. How in the world do you two do it? I mean both characters developed a romantic connection, then go against each other and now fighting side by side once again?"

Jeffrey scoffed lightly,

Jeffrey:"Welcome to my world, between the ideas thrown around from Kang and Mia, I'm just glad it's a final decision on how our characters are with each other. Having our characters go through different emotions with each other was very fun don't get me wrong, but when it was multiple ones at once I couldn't keep up."
Me:"And the whiny badass shows himself."

Chris laughed along with the crowd,

Chris:"I've asked just about every cast member the same question, so Mia which was your favorite scene to shoot?"

I smiled and Jeffrey groaned since he already knew my answer,

Me:"Even with the emotional parts of the scene my favorite scene we had filmed was the fight with the mutated Beta. That fight with Ryan, Norm, Jeffrey and myself was absent fun to do. Ryan was a bit iffy about it but as soon as we got into character he actually enjoyed himself."
Chris:"That fight was pretty fun to watch, to be honest it had me on the edge of my seat not knowing how it would end."
Chris:"Which was your least favorite scene to shoot?"
Me:"Belive it or not I didn't care much for when Spitfire put Negan back in the cell, like he was finally free and then bam right back in there."
Chris:"I'm sure a lot of fans enjoyed seeing him back in there."
Me:"Oh definitely but once again he's free and both Negan and Spitfire ran wild."
Chris:"Kang gave permission to give a sneak peak into season 15 episode 1."
Me:"Well show the fans what to expect in season 15."

The fight in season 15 episode 1 played on the tv, Jeffrey smiled at me so I winked.

Chris:"Oh man! How did everyone feel about doing that fight?"
Me:"We were all ecstatic about it, we've all discussed which fight we would like to see play out and that was the one everyone had agreed on, I had a blast filming that scene. Having great actors and actresses to work with during that scene was amazing."
Jeffrey:"Yea right you just wanted to get back into fighting."
Me:"That may be true but your just mad you didn't get to be apart of the fight."
Jeffrey:"Damn right I am."-he laughed-
Chris:"With what we had seen, we can all expect season 15 to be crazy?"
Jeffrey:"Crazy isn't the right word for it, I would say intense."
Chris:"What else can we expect to see in season 15?"
Jeffrey:"A little less bickering between Negan and Spitfire except for a few here and there but their bond has gotten stronger. With those two running things there's no way anyone would be dumb enough to challenge them."

I cleared my throat,

Me:"Well there is one dummy who would disagree with you on that one."

Jeffrey laughed and nodded,

Jeffrey:"Your right, how could I forget."
Chris:"I gotta know."
Jeffrey:"He's a top favorite character."

The crowd chanted 'Daryl' which made me laugh,