11

*warning: sexual assault & attempted rape*

I ended up staying out in the woods until it grew dark outside, the trees were beginning to look like deformed shadows and I wasn't comfortable sitting out there alone anymore. It was strange, admitting to myself the feeling I harbored for the boys. There was no way in hell I was going to act in it but it still felt nice not having to lie to myself constantly. Retiring back to the main channel of the glade I quickly notice everyone has already fallen asleep, every form of light extinguished, subtle snores coming from every which way. I suddenly realize I had no idea where Cora was or if she was even safe. I tended to overreact with anything that concerned her safety but she was my little sister which meant she was my responsibility.

"Cora." I whisper yell as I see a black figure moving across glade, I don't think it was her but it didn't hurt to try. Whoever it was didn't seem to hear me, on the off chance it was Cora and jog up to them. Once I was close enough I was able to see their face close enough to make out it wasn't my sister but a random guy I had yet to meet.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else." I apologize and attempt to walk away only for him to stop me by grabbing my wrist. Instantly I got a bad feeling in my stomach, something wasn't right with this guy and I didn't plan to find out what it was.

"You're Y/n, right?" I wasn't going to be fooled by his small talk or the forced smile, behind those blue eyes were disgusting thoughts that he planned on acting out tonight.

"Ya but I've got to go, Thomas is waiting for me." Maybe if he thought someone was waiting on my presence he would be smart enough not to try anything. I just hoped he didn't see through my on the spot lie.

"Thats funny because I overheard Minho and him talking about how you'd been gone all night, why do you think I'm out here right now?" Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Let me go." I demand, making my best effort to pull my wrist out of his grip but failing with each tug. There was no debating, he was much strong and bigger than me, if he wanted his way he would most likely get it but no matter what I would still put up a fight even if I was bound to loose it.

"That's cute that you actually think I'm going to do what you say. Such a pretty little face is almost ruined by how dumb you are. Such a shame your boyfriend Thomas isn't here to save you." I want to cry as he caressed my cheek, gliding his thumb over my lips. A scream was about to emit from my mouth but his hand was quick to cover it.

"You better shut the fuck up unless you want you and your sisters blood to paint the ground." He threatens holding a knife to my throat. In all honesty I didn't give a fuck whether my life was on the line but I couldn't risk him hurting Cora. I could feel one of his hands slither down my side stopping at the hem of my pants, slowly undoing them until they were fully unbuttoned and unzipped. The sinister smile that was plastered on his face made me clamp my eyes shut, tears leaving hot trails on my cheeks.

"Look at me you bitch. I know deep down you're loving every second of this." His finger crept up my stomach, landing on the bottom of my shirt. Ripping it over my head leaving me in nothing but my bra and pants that were clearly undone unwillingly.

"What the fuck is this?" A booming voice yells, only feet away from us. Approaching foot steps fastly neared, everything happened so quickly. Thomas popped into my vision, worriedly took in my appearance, he and the other guy were on the ground causing a ruckus attracting all kinds of attention. Everyone was so busy watching Thomas get pulled away from the guy that was oozing blood no one even noticed me. I don't know if it was my adrenaline or the recent events but the last thing I saw was the world turning sideways until my head harshly hit the ground.