My love ( T.H.)

Y/n was getting ready for the big day, the day that Tom got marry to the girl of his dreams that wasn't her. Y/n and Tom have been friends since they were little and Y/n was to scare to tell Tom about her feelings about him, but it was to late to do so.

As she made her way to the wedding Y/n couldn't help the tears that were falling on her cheeks, She wish she was the one who was going to marry him but it was all to late. As she made her way to the church that the wedding was held at she sat in her car that felt like it was forever but it was only a short time that she was in there.

Y/n makes her way into the church to see that she had a sit with the family, everyone knew that she loves Tom and they wish too that it was her up there but they knew that it would never be that way. Tom was standing up there with Harrison by his side, Tom looked so nervous as he was waiting for the love of his life to walk through those doors at any moment now.

Tom looks over at you with a big smile on his face, You return you wanted to tell him so badly how much you love him but you knew that you couldn't do that to him. Harry and Sam both see you and gave you a sad smile. You look down trying to hide the tears that wanted to come down but you pushed them back.

The doors open for the bride to walk down to where Tom was at, She looked so beautiful in her dress you could never hate her she never did anything bad to you for you to hate her. As she made her way down you looked at Tom the whole time, you feel someone take your hand you look over to see that it was Tom's mom that was holding your head. 

She gave you a smile she knew what you were going through, You look back at Tom to see that he had tears in his eyes as he watched her walk down to him. You knew how much he loved her and you couldn't take that away from him. Not when he looked so happy, you would never do that to him.

As the wedding went on your mind went back to when you and Tom were children.

you and Tom were running in his backyard playing around like you two always did, You and Tom went on the back porch to sit down while you two caught your breaths, " You know Y/n, your going to make a beautiful bride!" Tom said to you, you begin to turn red. " Tom, your going to make a handsome Groom!" You said back to him, you were both 11 at the time. Your crush on Tom just started but even at a young age you didn't want to say anything to him about it.

" I can't wait to be marred one day." Tom said looking up at the blue sky, "  Me too," You said back at him, Tom looks over at you. " You never know, we might get married to each other." Tom said looking back at you. You push his shoulder with yours. " You never know." You said back at him with a big smile on the both of your faces. 

Now years later you watch him say his vows to his soon to be wife, you watch him look at her the way he used to look at you. With so much love in his eyes for her that it made your heart hurt at every beat. You're happy for him you really are, but seeing the love of your life marrying someone else breaks your heart. Tears keep falling from your eyes, but you still smile when he gives you a nervous look. 

" You may kiss the bride" The priest declares. They kiss passionately, now married. 

The party starts after, and you try to distract yourself, but you can't so you head outside for some fresh air. You're looking out looking at the moon when you hear a familiar voice. It's Harrison.

" Are you okay Y/n?" He asks you, you wipe away your tears aggressively, but he notices that you have been crying and gives you an hug. " I know it's not going to be easy, but you'll be okay I promise" He said, he has always known how much you loved Tom. " They are about to leave for their honeymoon. Let's go." Harrison said to you.

You see Tom and his new bride saying bye to everyone, You try to make your way up to him just to say goodbye but people are in your way. You start to give up on trying to see him one last time  but before you could back your way at the back door you feel someone grab your hand.

You turn to see that it was Tom, " You don't think I was going to leave without telling my best friend goodbye did you?" Tom asked you, you laugh at him. " I'm so happy for you Tommy." You said trying not to cry in front of him. Tom looks back to smile back at his wife that waved to you which you waved back at her too, Tom looked back at you with a big smile on his face.

" Me too!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. Tom didn't realize how much you were trying not to cry in front of him. " I wish you the best Tom" You said giving him a kiss on his cheek. " Goodbye Y/n." Tom said leaving you to go get in the car that she was waiting for him in.

" Goodbye, my love." You whisper when the car disappear.

While you were making your way to your car, you let all the tears that you were holding in out. While you were in your car you didn't realize that the car that Tom was in past you. Tom saw your car and was about to roll down his window but he saw that you were crying, which left him with a confused look on his face.

Tom takes out his phone and text Harrison to see if he knew why you were crying. But before he could do that his wife looked over at him and seeing you crying was off of his mind.