The night we met( Tom holland )

Start writing your story

I was sitting in my favorite coffee shop in London I was here looking for a house to buy I have been here so meany times and why not live here I already got a job here , it's was always so pretty to me, I was on my laptop when one of the workers came up to me with a cup of coffee.

" This is for you " he puts it down in front of me on the table, " oh! but I didn't order this " I look at him confused " the guy over there did for you by the window " he points to a guy by the window who was really good-looking and he was smiling at me, I mouthy a thank you at him and I got back to my laptop with a smile on my face and a new cup of coffee in my hand.

It was close to closing time and me and the god looking guy was still here he stands up to go do something I'm guessing but the next time I look up to see where he went he was right in front of me smiling with his bright smile, which made me smile back at him, " so I hope you liked the coffee I got you " I look at the now empty coffee cup and I stared to laugh " I didn't like it I loved it" he started to laugh he points to the oped chair across from me " may I ? " and I said yes he sits down " oh I forgot my name is Tom " and he held out his hand for me to shake, I shake his had " I'm [ y/n ] it's nice to meet you Tom ".

We sat there for ever it was like I know him my whole life like he's was my best friend that I never had. Turns out that he's s a actor and he was Spider-Man and he was in the new Avengers: Infinity War, and I don't know how I miss that since I have loved marvel since I was little but I haven't been keeping up with it to know anything about it, then it got to closing time and we had to leave and I got sad and he could see that, we get our stuff and we go outside to say our goodbyes when we get outside I forgot that I had to walk to my hotel and its far away from the coffee shop that we were in. Tom looks at me " where are you staying at love ?" I look at him when he said that and I smile when he called me love " oh its a little hotel across town but I can just take a bus or something" he stared to shake his hands " you are not taking a bus at this time of night come on I'm taking you home no if, and,or buts ok?" he looks at me with his eyebrows raised at me and I stared to laugh and I said yes and we got in his car.

We get in his car and I start to tell him where to go, but the car ride wasn't that bad we talked like we did in the shop then we started to have a conversation " So [ y/n ] what brings you to live here in London ? " he looks over to me with a smile on his face and he looks over to the rode " well I alway wanted to live here since I was little it's so pretty to me and I just love it so much " I look over to him and he's looking at me " but it rains here all the time it so nasty here it is never nice here" I look up at the lights when we are pasting the city " well Mr. Holland what if I love stuff like that ?" I said that to him and he shut his mouth when he was going to say something but he had nothing to say, and I started laughing at him and he starts to laugh with me then we get to the hotel I'm staying at and a sigh leaves me lips I turn to Tom and I can tell that he doesn't want me to leave " well this is my stop I had fun tonight Tom thank you " I get out before he could say anything and go in too my hotel and I go to my room and I shut my door and lock it.

Then I went to go in the kitchen to get something to eat [ let's just say this is like a really nice hotel like a house almost ] then I go back to my room to eat and I open my windows to look out at the city, it has been a couple hours since Tom dropped me off here and is it bad that I miss him already ? I went to my bed and I lay down and I started to go to sleep but then I hear a knock at the door and when I get there I open the door and all of a sudden I feel someone lips on me and I oped my eyes I saw that it was Tom and I shut my eyes and then we pull apart from the kiss and we look at each other and he finally speaks up " I had to do that " and he starts to smile at me " well you can do that anytime " he looks at me " well we will do it when we go on our date this Friday night " I get really happy " okay Holland ill see you then " and then he walks off with a smile on his face and now I can't wait for this Friday night now