He trys to get you back( harry holland )

Me and Harry broke up a while back because I saw him with a other girl and then I realized that he was cheating on me for months at that so I broke it off and I miss him like crazy but I know he doesn't feel the same about me anymore since he's with his new girlfriend.

I still Live in London at the same old apartment, every time I'm in there all I think about is the memories that are in there. Every time I sleep I think about him, every time I eat I think about him, every time I do something I always think about him. It's getting to the point where I'm going to loses it and just have a metal break down one day.

I wake up to another day to thinking about the guy who broke my heart, I get up to go to school so I can finally graduate and go back to the U.S to my family.

I was walking to school with one of my friends and she started talking " when do you leave for the U.S ?"
I look up at her " in a couple of days I'm going to do the rest of school on line it would be easier for me " she nodded her head and she started to text someone on her phone.

We finally get to the school and we go our separate ways I got to my class and she goes to hers I get to class which was on the other side of the school and I knew that I was going to be late to class. When I got there everyone was there and they all looked at me and I caught eyes with a certain someone and I went numb inside I would never thought that I would see him again in my life and here he is with that stupid smirk on his stupid face the teacher looks at me to take a seat which I do but all I can feel is his eyes on me when i sit down and it's like that the whole class.

Class is finally done with and I get my stuff together and hurry out of there and get bit to see him and then I hear his voice calling my name, I kept on walking trying to not listen to him but then I feel his hand on my shoulder, I turned around to meet those beautiful brown eyes that I fell in love with " what do you want harry I'm busy " he looks at me and he looks sad but he pushes that away to talk to me,
" um uh how are you doing Y/n ?"
I just look at him like he's crazy
" you came all this way to ask me how I'm doing, well I'm doing good for a girl that has a broken heart "
He looks confused but then he realized what I said and looks hurt.
" well I have to go pack so bye" and with that I left him in the cold.

" wait Y/n what do you mean pack are you moving?"
I turn around to see him running towards me, he caught up to me and looks at me. " Yeah harry I'm moving back to the U.S. to be with my family I have no family here so why stay here ya know?"
I see hurt in his eyes " you can't leave you have me "
I look him in the eyes " I had you I don't have you anymore your new girlfriend does remember? The one you cheated on me with " and with that I walk away and go to my car and leave him once again.

I get to my house, I go in my room and get in some warm clothes and start to pack the rest of my stuff the more I think about today the more I think of him and I don't want to think about him he broke me and all I want to do is just move on. I hear a knock at the door so I stopped what I was doing and go to see who it was and it was the one and only Harry Holland he looks up at me with eyes of sorrow
" what do you want " I say looking at him , then all of a sudden he pushes inside and putts me against the wall and kisses me hard my eyes go wide and then I close them, he picks me up and take me upstairs to my room, he opens the door and puts me on the bed and he falls on top of me he starts to kiss my jaw, neck and back to my lips again he takes off his shirt and goes back to kissing me, i haven't been kissed like this since the last time we were together then he stops at what he's doing and looks at me.
" I'm so sorry Y/n I love you and have always love you please take me back "

I look at him and I smile up at him " yes harry I will take you back " he starts to smile like crazy and he kisses me again and then he stops again " I want to start things over again the right way " he looks at me " yeah I think that's best " and with that I have my Harry back right where I want him.