Chapter Three

Madison's POV

I woke up to see that I was in Jake's arms. I looked up to see him looking at me. I remembered the events of last night. I felt the corner of my lips pull up.

"Morning beautiful." He said pecking my lips.

"Morning champ." I said kissing him.

We deepened the kiss until there was a knock at the door. We pretended that we were asleep. The door opened and I heard Bella say 'Aww how cute.' I guess that my dream yesterday was right. I fake yawned and stretched. I was about to get up but I got pulled back.

"Jake I need to get ready. I want to see my pigs." I giggled at the joke.

"No. Five more minutes." He said groggily.

"Okay. Don't blame me because you will get hungry." I said laying back down. Jake instantly got up.

"Let's go." He said.

"Jake I have to get dressed." I said.

"Do you need help with that?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope. I am a big girl now." I said in a little kid voice.

"Okay I will go get my car to take you to Emily's." He said coming to me.

"Okay." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Bye babe. Love you." He said.

"Bye. I love you." I said kissing him quick. I guess Jake didn't want that.

We were in that position for a minute or so until there was a growl. Jake turned around and growled too. I looked and it was Edward. Jake was shaking a bit so I took his hand in mine. That action mad Edward madder.

"What do you want?" Jake asked.

"To talk to Madison but I see that you are busy." He said.

"Can't it wait until I get back. I don't really want to talk to you." I said going to get clothes.

"Madison I need to talk to you very badly." He said.

"No Edward. Leave." I said getting mad.

"Why won't you let me explain." He said.

"I don't want to listen." I said.

"What is going on here?" Jake asked me.

"When I was still with my mom and Phil in New York. Edward met me in my school and he asked me out. I was nivie back then. So I excepted his offer and we went out for about three months. I broke up with him after I saw him locking lips with another girl. Also another reason why I broke up with him because I still had feelings for you." I said.

"Wow. Now I see why you were growling leech." Jake chuckled.

"Can I at least explain to you Madison." He said not giving up.

"Edward, I said no. The answer will always be no." I said getting really angry now.

"Fine. I will see you later." He finally let up so I was able to get dressed.

"Man that leech doesn't know when to give up." Jake said.

"You got that right Jake. I was thinking, did you tell your 'pack' I knew?" I asked.

"Um well not exactly. I will tell them right now. I will see you at Em's." He said kissing me again.

"Okay. I will check if my rides are here." I said kissing him back again.

"Okay. Bye babe." He said.

"Bye sweetie." I said.

I got my black halter top, dark blue skinnies, and my red TOMS. I went downstairs to see dad in the kitchen. I went to the fridge and got me a cup of orange juice. I sat with dad at the table.