Chapter Seven

Maddy's POV

"So what is it like to be the alpha's sister?" Jared asked when Kim and I sat down with him.

"It is okay. I am thinking about moving back to forks so I can live there with Charlie and I don't honestly care if Edward is theret." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Jacob." I said his name with enough venom in it.

"Oh okay then." He said. Jared looked a Jacob adn he had a pained look on his face.

"Look. Jacob didn't mean to do that. The imprinting thing is that you can not keep secrets away from each other." He said.

"That is stupid. Some things you just can not share with your girlfriend." I said.

"I know. It is just really hard in doing that okay." He said.

"Okay. I am going. I need to get away for a while." I said getting up.

"Okay. Bye Maddy." He said.

"Bye guys." I said going to the teacher.

"Yes Madison?" Mr. Chogan asked.

"I don't really feel well. Can I go?" I asked.

"Of course. I hope you feel better." He said.

"Thank you." I said walking to my locker. There was footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Troy walking to me.

"Hey there beautiful." He said.

"Go away Troy. I don't want to deal with you right now." I said shutting my locker with my coat and bag in my hand.

"Why should I?" He said.

"Because did you see how big Jared, Paul, Embry, Seth, Quil, and Jacob are?" I asked. He just nodded. "I beat all of them up. So leave me alone or you will turn out very badly." I said with enough malice in my voice.

"Okay okay. I am going." He said running down the hall away from me. There was a chuckle from behind me and I knew who's it was.

"Jacob leave me alone." I said walking away.

"Madison can I please talk to you?" He said putting a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and twisted it so he was kneeling in front of me.

"I said leave me alone." I said running down the hall.

I got in my car and drove to Sam and Emily's house. I ran inside and feel on the ground by the door. Sam came running in when he heard the thud. I was bawling so hard on the ground that I couldn't even hear Sam. I kept on bawling and ran to my room. I slammed my door shut and sat on my bed. Emily came in to check if I was alright.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asked sitting next to me.

"No." I said with a snifle.

"How come?" She asked.

"Jacob." I said crying again.

"Sam! Come in here now!" She called for my brother. He ran in and I saw Jacob behind him.

"What happened?" Sam said kneeling in front of me. I pointed at Jacob. "Jacob can you please leave this house now." He said standing up.

"I just cam-" He got cut off by me.

"Jacob leave. I don't want to see you ever again!!" I yelled at him and was walking at him menecingly to him. He was backing up slowly. I kept on going until he was out of the house. I ran back to my room.

"What was that?" Sam asked.

"I am not in the mood to talk about it. I am going for a trip. I will call every day okay guys." I said packing a bookbag full of clothes.