Chapter Six

Maddy's POV

I woke up to Jake not there. I looked around and saw clothes thrown around the room. The events of last night came flooding back. I smiled at it and got dressed in my clothes from yesterday. I walked out the hall while putting up my hair. I ran into something hard so I looked up and saw Jake with just basketball shorts on.

"Morning. I was just making you something to eat." He said.

"Morning to you too. Don't we have school this morning?" I asked.

"Yeah. It is in an hour." He said.

"Wow. I slept in for a while." I said.

I went to Rebecca's old room to see if she had any clothes there. I found a cute dark blue tank, black short shorts, and a pair of white TOMS. I walked out and Jake wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Why did you pull away?" He whined.

"I want to see my pigs. Oh how do I look?" I asked spinning around.

"Beautiful. As always." Ge said kissing my neck.

"Jake." I whined.

"What? Do you want to skip school for the day?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows trying to seduce me. It was quite funny in fact.

"Nope. I want the girls to get jealous." I said.

"Yeah. That is funny. I also want the pack to puke." He said.

"How so?" I asked.

"By acting all physical with you." He said kissing me passionately.

"Jake. We need to go to school." I sighed.

"Fine. But after I get you for a date." He said.

"Yes sir." I said saluting him.

"Let's go Miss Uley." He said.

"Okay. But I have to go to the office to get my last name changed." I said going to the Rabbit.

"Nope. I want to take your car." He said.

"Fine. But I drive." I said.

"Okay. I just love your car." He said getting in the passenger's side door.

I got in and started the car. My phone was hooked up to my stereo and "Average Girl" by Emily Osment. I started singing it but Jake looked rather guilty to something.

"Jake, what is wrong?" I asked.

"Um. I, uh, I was with Taylor The day before you got here and kinda, uh, hooked up." He said nervously.

"Wait. Taylor as in slut Taylor?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. I stopped my car in the side of the road. "Why did you stop?" He asked.

"Get out." I said not looking at him.

"What?" He said.

"I said Get out." I said shaking a little.

"Okay." He got out and I slammed the gas petal and drive off without him. He can phase to get here.

I cranked up "Average Girl" and rocked out to it. I am seriously thinking about going back to Forks and seeing Edward. I parked my car and slammed my door. Jared, Paul, Embry, Quil, Seth, and Kim came up to me. I pushed pass them and walked to my class not even bothering on looking back at the pack. Someone caught my wrist and Embry was holding it.

"What do you want Embry?" I asked mad.

"Why are you so angry?" He asked.

"Jacob made me very angry." I said saying his name like it was poison.