Chapter Five

Maddy's POV

When I stopped at Sam and Emily's house, Sam got out of the car as soon as it parked and kissed the ground. "Ground, I missed you so much." He said.

"What is wrong with Sam?" Emily asked.

"My bro over here was squished in the back of my car." I said.

"Wait, bro?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was adopted by Charlie and Renee when I was a newborn." I said.

"Okay. I was just finishing lunch so you guys can come in and eat." She said walking back in the house.

I followed and saw the whole pack there by the table. I sat down and pilled my plate with what ever was in sight. Jared, Paul, Embry, and Quil were staring at me in shock. I ate all of my food and got more. They were still staring at me.

"What?" I asked trough food.

"How can you eat so much?" Quil said.

"I am just that good." I said.

"Yeah sure you are princess." Paul said.

"I am. Sam, I am going to get my stuff. Where is my room?" I asked my brother.

"I will show you as soon as you get back with your things." He said.

I went out to get my stuff and keys for both my car and motorcycle. I got everything from my car trunk. It took a while but since of the werewolf strength. It helps a lot so I carried everything without any help. Now everyone was staring at me in shock.

"What is it now?" I asked annoyed.

"How can you carry everything with no help?" Jared asked.

"I am just that strong." I said not giving up.

"Yeah sure you are." Embry said.

"Sam were does this go?" I asked.

"Follow me Maddy." He said.

I followed him down the hall to a room with grey walls, black comforter, light grey curtens, white dresser and nightstands, a closet, and a white book shelf in the corner of the room. It was really nice. It will go well with my wolf stuff.

"Thanks Sammy." I said.

"No problem Maddy." He said walking out.

I checked the time on my phone and it read 5:30. I was going to take a shower and get in my work out shorts and a tank top. I knew I would need those because Jake is more than likely to spend the night. I got my stuff and towels.

"Emily!" I called.

"Yeah Maddy?" She asked walking down the hall to my room.

"Where is the bathroom. I need to take a shower." I said.

"It is down the hall on the right." She said.

"Thanks." I said going down the hall on ht right.

"It is not a problem Maddy." She said.

"Okay. Tell the guys to stop listening on my convorsations please." I said sweetly.

"How did you know?!" Seth said.

"Ask Sam and Jake." I said.

"Okay. SAM!! JAKE!!" I heard Seth yell.

Sam's POV

"How did you know?!" Seth said.

"Ask Sam and Jake." Maddy said.

"Okay. SAM!! JAKE!!" Seth said.