Chapter Four

Hey guys sorry for updating so late. Busy with school. So here is another chapter. I hope you guys like it. See ya you freaky people.

************************************************************************************************************

Jacob's POV

I took Madison's Schedule out of her hands to see if she has any periods with me. Luckily we have them all together.

1st Period: English

2nd Period: Math

3rd Period: Science

4th Period: Social Studies

5th Period: Studyhall

6th Period: Lunch

7th Period: Spanish

8th Period: PE

"You have all of your classes with me and some with the guys." I said handing back her schedule.

She looked at me and then I heard the guys come running down the hall. I can tell that she was scared to get trampled again. I pulled her into my side to keep her safe from the crazy hyper wolves.

"Thank you Jake. That helps so I won't be able to be trampled by those wolves." She joked.

"Funny. Well they were both true." I chuckled. She laughed at her own joke as well.

"Well I guess I need to go to my locker." She said walking away from me a little.

"Wait, I am coming too." I said running to her.

"Fine. I need to get to class on time." She said.

I walked her to her locker and saw Jared and Paul talking so I walked over to them. They started laughing at me for some reason.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I asked.

"You are so lovey dovey to Madison and the girls loking are fuming with jealously. It is hilarious." They both said at the same time laughing again. That is pretty funy so I was laughing along with them.

"Now I see why." I said through laughs.

"Hey guys." Embry, Quil, Seth, and Kim said walking to us.

"Hey." I said to them and Kim walked to Jared. They shared a quick peck. I seriously remember when I was envying that.

Madison walked up to Embry and I. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to my chest and rested my chin on her head.

"Dude. Getting public now too." Quil joked.

"Yep. Once your imprint gets older maybe you will be like this." I said.

"Hey. She is seven now." He deffened.

"Wait, seven?" Maddy asked.

"Yeah. It is Claire Youngs. She was three when I imprinted on her." He said telling Maddy.

"Holy for shiz niz." She said shocked.

"When did you start saying that?" Jared asked her.

"Just now you." She said.

"Oh by the way this is Kim my imprint. Kim this si Jake's imprint Madison." He said introducing them.

"Hello. Jake wouldn't stop talking about you coming back here." She said.