I See You

"Hufttt." Jihyo sighed.

“Are you okay sunbaenim?" Tzuyu asked.

“Oh, yeah." Jihyo nodded.

“This is the file you asked sunbaenim, I've checked everything." Tzuyu gave a brown map.

“Ah ne, gomawo." Jihyo grabbed the map and opened it.

Jihyo gasped when she opened the contents and immediately put the papers back in.

“Chou Tzuyu!" Call Jihyo slowly but sounding serious.

“I already know sunbaenim. The moves you and Taecyeon sunbaenim did." Tzuyu said.

“Come here." Jihyo pulled Tzuyu into her room.

“Since when did you find out?" Jihyo asked.

“It's been quite a while. Come on sunbaenim, I always accompany you wherever you go and help you do the reports. I'm also aware of the behavior of the police chief who lately has always wanted to know with investigation tasks." Tzuyu said.

"Since the last 5 years, that's the longest sentence that comes out of your mouth, Tzuyu." Jihyo's comment.

“Sunbaenim..." Tzuyu was a little angry.

“I'll explain everything to you on the way." Jihyo took her bag and went out of her room followed by Tzuyu.

Jihyo drove her car with Tzuyu sitting beside her.

“The case of the deaths of people from government backgrounds and police chiefs who became strange is not a coincidence." Jihyo opened the conversation.

“The presidential election is coming soon. I'm sure that a rat in a suit is up to something. The only person who looks so good but can do such a dirty thing. Ahn Jihyuk.” Jihyo said.

“He's the secretary of the Democratic Defense Party, right?" Tzuyu asked.

“Yeah." Nod Jihyo.

“If he wants to win, he will do everything he can to get rid of anyone who gets in his way." Jihyo said.

“Doesn't that sound so scary? He's so dangerous." Tzuyu said.

"I used to handle his case once. He was charged with corruption, but the news only lasted a day because the news of the kpop idol scandal hit. The case just overflowed so no one remembered and he was just released because the evidence was not strong enough. Even though I knew that day I know he and hwejang-nim agreed on something." Jihyo said.

“They conspired?" Tzuyu asked.

“Yeah. Now that he's mastered the media, he's above the law now. I don't know what he's up to, but he's definitely eyeing the party chair." Jihyo replied.

“It would be very dangerous if that happened!" Tzuyu said.

“Yeah, the chances of being nominated for president will be quite high. Moreover, the Democratic Defense Party has the full support of 4 other parties who disagree with the news that President Yoon Jisung will run again in the presidential election." Jihyo said.

“So that's the reason sunbaenim told me to collect the file?" Tzuyu asked.

“I need to know where their car went and where they met. Even though checking CCTV like that is illegal, I believe this will determine the future of this country." Jihyo said.

"Does this mean we are a rebellion?" Tzuyu asked.

“Believe me Tzuyu, in the police, there are many people who behave worse. So don't trust anyone except me, Taecyeon sunbae, and Kyungsoo sunbae." Jihyo said.