Tease

"I copied the sales report and the tax arrears warning email on his computer, that's all." Nayeon said.

“Ne, great. This is what we need." Chaeyoung said.

“What are you going to do with the file?" Nayeon asked.

“Since the police are on their side, I'll take him to one of my old friends." Jeongyeon said.

“Old friend?" Momo asked.

“She's a crazy journalist who likes to expose the rotten world of politics." Jeongyeon said.

“Then how about team B? Have you told Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked.

“Um.. we didn't make it." Taecyeon said.

“Mwo? what do you mean it didn't work?" Jeongyeon asked.

“We failed." Taecyeon answered.

“You think my brain is the size of a pea? Of course, I know that failing means failure. What I mean is why did you fail? How hard is it to get that tall woman to work together? Isn't she part of you too?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah, but she refused. The police chief already knew she was part of us. But she didn't get fired because at that time she didn't interfere in the campaign event. Currently, Tzuyu is on the Kang detective team, which is in charge of covering up cases of Ahn Jihyuk's actions." Taecyeon said.

“Tch, bullshit." Angry Jeongyeon.

“Leave that to me." Jihyo said.

“Hm?" Chaeyoung asked.

“Tzuyu always has a hard time making choices. I have always been the one guiding her. Her current position must be very confusing, I will help her." Jihyo said.

“Good, because I need her help ASAP." Jeongyeon said.

“Ok, then that's it for tonight. Please rest, see you tomorrow." Said Jeongyeon while walking away followed by Mina.

“Hey Chaeyoung, what's with that nose of yours?" Ask Sana.

“I-I-I-I-it's fine." Chaeyoung nervous.

“Dahyun said she had a nosebleed while monitoring you. What were you doing?" Momo asked.

“Ahh, you had a nosebleed when you saw Sana naked?" Jihyo asked.

"A-aniyo!! aniyo!! that's not true!!" Chaeyoung panicked.

“Ah, I see." Sana nodded with a chuckle.

”Aniyo! no! that's not it!" Said Chaeyoung.

“Gwenchanhayo, I know my body is sexy." Sana winked at Chaeyoung.

*Zratss!

Chaeyoung's nosebleed came out again.

“Eoh eotteokhae?!" Everyone panicked there.

.

.

.

“Ne, khamsahamnida. I'm going out for lunch." Tzuyu bowed and walked out of the police station.

She stopped when she saw someone standing waiting for her.

“S-sunbaenim.." Tzuyu said quietly.

“Tzuyu annyeong. How are you?" Jihyo asked with a smile.

The two of them went together to the sandwich restaurant they used to go to together.

"How to work without me?" Jihyo asked.