Bonus Chapter

"Basically all criminals are smarter than cops because cops are stiff and not fun. Don't be offended." Nayeon said.

“Aniyo, it's okay." Jihyo said.

“Did you bring the handcuffs?" Nayeon asked.

“This." Jihyo took out the handcuffs from her trouser pocket.

“Your shoelaces are untied." Nayeon said.

“Oh, no." Jihyo tied her shoelaces.”You're curious how Jeongyeon did it? OK, I'll teach you how to be a smarter cop." Nayeon said.

“Okay, now handcuffs." Nayeon's orders.

“No." Jihyo also handcuffs Nayeon's hands.

*crack.

“Already." Jihyo said.

*Srek.

“Mwo?!" Jihyo was surprised because in a matter of seconds Nayeon had managed to remove the handcuffs on her hands.

“Okay, I'll explain." Nayeon said.

"Cuffs are usually made with the same key." Nayeon raised the key in her hand.

“Ahh, you have the keys too." Jihyo nodded.

“Not only keys, but I can also easily open these with a paper clip or wire. But if I don't have one of those, I can take it from the person who handcuffed me." Nayeon said.

Jihyo also checked the key she kept in her pocket, but she couldn't find it.

“You took my keys?" Shocked Jihyo.

“Yeah." Nod Nayeon.

“When did you take it? How did you take it??" Jihyo asked.

“Of course when you don't realize it." Nayeon replied.

“Okay now I explain." she continued.

“Every human being is always focused on one thing. That makes everyone easy to manipulate. When your focus is distracted because I said your shoelaces are untied, you won't even notice I was reaching into your jacket pocket. It was all a matter of shifting focus. When I tapped your left shoulder, I stole the watch in your right hand. When I try to whisper to you, I can take your bracelet and your ring." Nayeon said while demonstrating it.

"Heol! daebak!" Admire Jihyo.

“It's all a matter of distraction and speed. You have to do it as fast as you can because the human brain can't work too fast to process one thing into another." Nayeon said.

“Suppose I'm a stranger you meet on the street. You'll feel much more shocked when I suddenly hug you. Your brain and subconscious are still in shock and can't process whatever is happening will focus more on who is hugging you, not on what you're doing. I tried to do it, and at that moment, my opportunity came to grab whatever I could. Wallets, watches, rings, bracelets, anything that was impossible to grab quickly." Nayeon said.

“Ahh.. well I understand." Jihyo nodded.

“Easy isn't it? I told you it wasn't hard to do this, that's why I became a thief hihi." Nayeon laughed.

“By the way Nayeon-ssi." Call Jihyo.

“No?" Nayeon said.

“Since when did you and Tzuyu date?" Jihyo asked.

“Eum.. I've known her for quite a while." Nayeon replied.

“Jinja?" shocked Jihyo.

"Ne, our parents are both friends and at that time we were visiting the Chou family's house and it turned out that we were arranged for an arranged marriage. I also don't know for sure when we will date because I made up the story." Jihyo, who had been listening to Nayeon's story seriously, was annoyed.

“Haish!" Upset Jihyo.

“Anyway, why are you so curious about our relationship huh? Focus on training." Nayeon said. let's go back

“Hais I'm just curious. After all, it seems like you two just met a few days ago, right?" Jihyo asked.

“I met her at the bar 5 months ago. We both chatted drunkenly and ended up on a one-night stand. I thought I would never see her again until then I knew she was part of our plan. When we met again she immediately confessed her feelings for me. She said that since that night she couldn't forget my face. Alright, now we're dating." Explain Nayeon.

“You're making up again?" Jihyo asked.

“Haish, let's quickly demonstrate what I taught you, you ask a lot of questions." Nayeon's scolding.

“Eish, alright, alright." Jihyo complied.

From a distance, Jeongyeon and the others watched the two with a smile.

“This is the first time I've seen the police being taught by a thief." Jeongyeon said with a chuckle.

“She'll be a smarter cop later." Mina said.

“Hey, what are you guys doing?" Dahyun asked who had just arrived.

“Hey." Greet Jeongyeon and the others.

“We're looking at a cop taking private lessons with a thief." Answer there.

“Where have you been the past week? I've never seen you leave the mansion." Chaeyoung asked.

“Umm, you know pirates?" Dahyun asked.

“Huh?" Confused everything.

“I know you all must be not having anything busy right?" Ask Dahyun

“We have kids to take care of." Jeongyeon said while hugging Mina.

“Oh come on, don't you all enjoy working together like yesterday? I'm so happy when I can do something with all of you." Dahyun said.

"So what are you trying to say?" Momo asked.

“I want to invite all of you to find the treasure hidden by the pirates." Dahyun said excitedly.

“Pirate? Treasure?" Sana asked confused.

“Oliver Levasseur, a pirate who lived in the 1600s. He hid all his treasure before he died. Many people have tried to look for him, but have not found him. But I have an acquaintance who can help us. Son of an explorer who managed to solve almost all the cryptograms left behind as clues to the treasure." Dahyun said.

“Did you just watch One Piece?" Ask Sana.

“Ne! and did you know it was taken from a true story?" Dahyun asked.

“How much is it?" Mina asked.

“156 billion won." Dahyun replied.

“I don't know, I'll come if the 'brain' comes." Chaeyoung said.

Everyone looked at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon turned and looked back at Mina.

"Well, finding treasure is not a criminal act is it?" Jeongyeon smiled.

“Yeay!" Excited Dahyun.

The Love Heist Season 3?

Special thanks to Tyzyxsdibacatizix