Bad Things

"ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Ahn Jihyuk slammed the items on his desk.

“THE PERSON WHO BROKE MY CAMPAIGN!! FIND HIM IMMEDIATELY!!! I WANT HIM TO DIE!!! BEAT HIM TO DIE!!!" he shouted.

“Relax Mr. Ahn, my men are looking for him." Siwon said.

*knock knock

“Excuse me, sir, we found something on CCTV." A burly man entered the room.

Ahn Jihyuk and Siwon immediately stood up and walked towards the CCTV room.

“We have seen the list of multimedia staff there, but there is one person here but her name is not on the list. I have asked the committee, but no one knows who she is." The burly man pointed at the CCTV monitor.

“This person came so early and exchanged the flash drive used for the video. After that, she went outside and went to the audience seat. She spoke to these people while taking off her disguise. When it happened she and 3 other people left immediately." The person continued.

“Try pausing in the previous section." Siwon's orders.

"Mr. Ahn! This girl! Detective Park Jihyo!! She's the one who imprisoned me!" Siwon said.

“CALL THE HEAD OF POLICE!!! I WANT THEM ALL FIRED AND KILLED!!!" Ahn Jihyuk shouted.

.

.

.

.

.

“Thank you, uncle Kang." Jeongyeon said after lowering the car from the ship.

“Now where are we going?" Jeongyeon asked Yujin.

“Playground!!!" Yujin exclaimed.

Jeongyeon accidentally turned her head and saw someone she knew standing beside a car looking nervous.

“Dear." Call Jeongyeon.

“Hmm" Mina turned around.

“Would you mind taking Yujin to the playground first? I have some business to attend to." Jeongyeon said with a smile.

“No?" Mina is confused.

“Ne, okay I'll take Yujin there." Mina said hesitantly.

Jeongyeon got out of the car while Mina moved to the driver's seat.

"Tzuyu-ssi? what are you doing here?" Jeongyeon asked.

“Jeongyeon-ssi, this is bad! Jihyo sunbaenim and the others got fired from the police!" Tzuyu panicked.

”Huh?? how can that be???" Jeongyeon asked.

“We have to get to headquarters, they're waiting there." Tzuyu said.

Jeongyeon entered Tzuyu's car and they immediately headed for their gathering place.

“Hey, what happened???" Jeongyeon asked when they got there.

“It's all over." Taecyeon shook his head.

“What do you mean? what happened?" Jeongyeon asked.

“They found out. They saw everything from CCTV and the police chief fired the three of us. Now the lives of the four of us are starting to be insecure because Ahn Jihyuk already knows all of our faces." Taecyeon said.

“Where's Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked.

“She said she had to go to the police station." Jeongyeon replied.