Chapter 7

Sakura came out of the portal and looked around. The sun did not rise yet. "Ne, Sasuke-kun did you teleport us directly to Konoha?" Sakura asked confusion evident in her face as she looked around. They were standing outside the border of Konoha.

Sasuke sighed as he looked around. "Is there a problem, Sasuke-kun?" the pink haired kunoichi asked her husband. "It seems like we may have come to the future" the uchiha replied. "Wait What? You mean we might be way past our timeline?" Sasuke just nodded his head.

After a few minute of silence, "How about we go to the uchiha compound? I'm pretty sure our future selves would be there. We can explain our situation to them, then they can help us while you take some rest and recover your chakra after all the fight and travelling" Sakura suggested. "Alright" Sasuke said and smirked at her. He kissed her. Sakura started to blush and mumbled something about uchihas.

"Sakura, are you going to stand there blushing or start walking" Sasuke stated with a smirk on his face. Without saying anything Sakura started walking forward. "I'm sorry" the uchiha stated. "It's alright. Now let's go before anyone wakes up" Sasuke and Sakura started walking down the streets. "Hn"

After walking for some minutes they reached the uchiha compound. They expected to see an old building with spiderwebs and mosses but in its place there was a new building. "How about you go knock, Sakura?" Sasuke stated. Knowing that he still wasn't ready to come to this very place where his parents were killed, she went forward. "Sure" The pink haired kunoichi knocked the door. They heard some noises behind the door. Slowly the door creaked open.