Chapter 10

The girl then entered the living room and did not expect to see two versions of her father. "Papa?!" she gasped in shock. As she was busy looking at them, two other people entered the room from the kitchen. She turned towards them and her jaw hit the floor. "Mama?!" she asked. "Oh, Sarada" Sakura(future) said to her daughter, Sarada Uchiha. "Is this some sort of genjutsu?" the young dark haired Uchiha mumbled to herself. "No, Sarada. They are us from the past and that kid is you" Sasuke(future) said to his kid. "What?!"

After explaining to her what had happened Sarada looked at her parents past self's. Sakura(past),"I feel really old seeing you like this, Sarada. You are so beautiful" she said as she hugged her tightly. Sarada hugged her back and gave a slight giggle. 'Mama's still the same' she thought. Sasuke(past) looked at his daughter's future self with a soft smile on his face.

"Ne, does that mean you are travelling now?" Sarada asked her mother's past self. "Yes, we were travelling back to Konoha" Sakura(past) said "Do you want to hold her, wait yourself? Uh, this time travel stuff confuse me a lot" Sakura said as she sighed. Sarada chuckled. "Sure".

She carefully took the kid from her father's past self and held her. "Wow, I was cute" "You are cute now too" Sasuke (past) said to her. The said Uchiha blushed slightly due to not having compliments on how she looked. She mumbled a quiet thank you to him.

It was evening when they decided to depart. "We'll get going then" "Hn". "Thanks for taking care of us" Sakura(past) once again thanked them. Before they opened the portal, Sarada rushed to them and poked their foreheads "Until next time" she said with a smile. Sakura smiled and nodded her head. Behind her, her parents smiled at the scene. However, a certain Uchiha was a little teary eyed. Sasuke(past) hugged her and gave a slight smile. "Until next time" he whispered to her and moved towards the portal. Within seconds they were gone, leaving no trace of them being there.